FS: Brand new, Sealed pack PL21 for 750 shipped-- Read on

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohitPreet

Skilled
ok here is the deal ,

i had purchased the sound magic pl21 from mediahome about 2 weeks back, and then suddenly after 2-3 days it went kaput which was sent to mediahome for RMA ,
since then its lying with mediahome and i asked him for a refund , which he says he cant give coz he says he does not have NEFT facility :p
so he says he can only ship the new sealed piece but cant refund
ok no problems here

i dont have the product with me so i cant post pictures of this with me Te username and date & since the product is lying with medihome at New Delhi it will be shipped directly from him in a brand new sealed pack as he does normally

so the thing is u pay me the amount i asked for , when i receive the amount, i ll direct mediahome to ship it to that person at his address

i asked for the refund from him only coz i already had 2x pl11 with me , and i really didnt notice and improvement in SQ of pl21 over pl11 , which others say that there is huge differnce between the two ,
which i somehow dont seem to notice , thats my reason for selling this

i have created this thread with prior discussion to medihome regarding this and he has no problem doing this

i am doing this to make the process a bit faster for me coz if he had shipped to me then i wud have put up this for sale anyhow and then again shipped to the person buying , it wud have taken a long time ,

I WUD REQUEST MODS TO PLEASE ALLOW THIS THREAD , THERE IS NO FRAUD HERE IN ANYWAY,

PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEALT WITH ME ONLINE KNOW THAT I CAN BE TRUSTED , MY ITRUST FEEDBACK IS THERE FOR U TO SEE AND MEDIAHOME AS U KNOW - ENTIRE TE COMMUNITY TRUSTS HIM ,

so in short , u pay me---> i ll direct medihome to ship it to your address as soon as i get the payment , thats it

i had purchased this with the 100 off coupon from ebay , cost me 800, so 750 is a good enough price for a sealed pack coming directly from the distributor himself

i request mediahome to please post here as a confirmation
and i wud request TE MODS to please allow this FS thread without the pictures ,

looking for a quick deal :)

once again , payment should be made to me NOT mediahome :p

thanks

OT @ mediahome, Not having NEFT as a mode of payment is a major downer for buying from you :ashamed:. lot of my friends wouldn't mind buying from you, but would prefer NEFT/EFT

^ lol i can ACCEPT NEFT AND EFT its only that i cant send it to people . try placing an ORDER u will get bank deposit and NEFT as payment mode

yes man its a brand new sealed piece , never used , coming directly from mediahome in lieu of my refund ....

RMA here doesnot mean certified repaired but a new sealed piece:p

just checked the thread now had received G33kgod's pm and pmed him my bank acc details , if he backs out jeffrain123 u r next bro...

Hey my Pl11 also acting up lately, sound gets mono on its own and crackles. First i thought the problem is with CLIP+ but the stock earphones work 100% OK with it. What to do? :baby:

i know i m yet to get a reply from g33kgod , i have already given him my acc details , so have to wait from his side - if he doesnt respond by tonight , jeffrain123 next in line,

after waiting for good amt of time to get g33kgod's reply on this , which he has not responded till now , i have pmed the next person in waiting jeffrain regarding the deal , if he says yes , then i ll pm him my acc details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back