FS - Case fans & controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled

Sunbeam 5.25" Rheobus (Black) Fan Controller
Link for product - Newegg.com - Sunbeam RHK-BA Rheobus 5.25" Bay 4 Channel 20W Fan Controller Panel (Black) - Controller Panels
Price = Rs.700/-
-- sold to bikey

SILVERSTONE FM121 120mm Case Fan (with fan controller 3.5")
Link for product - Newegg.com - SILVERSTONE FM121 120mm Case Fan - Case Fans
Price - Rs.600/-
-- sold to sudan_rulz

Thermaltake Thunderblade 120mm Blue LED fan (A1926)
Link for product - Thermaltakeusa»DC Fan»120mm Fans»Thunderblade 120mm LED Fan : Thunderblade 120mm LED Fan A1926
Price - Rs.300/-
(although the site says that the fan is 21dba, it is only true if you run the fan at the lowest rpm. @ 2000rpm it is much louder)
Coolermaster 9Blade 120mm (without led)
Link for product - View Product - Cooler Master Hi Volume Low Speed 9 Blade 120mm Fan - 2000RPM, 90CFM
Price - Rs.200/-
(although the specs show that the fan is 19dba, it is much louder than that)
-- sold to sudan_rulz

Reason for sale - I have changed my cabinet & dont need these anymore.

** This sale is for mumbai buyers. If it does not sell then i might consider shipping **

^ Ya- Already with me and awaiting pick up. :)
He didn't come with his rig the week before and i forgot to get it to the meet. :p

RedBull said:
Will take all 3 fans if still available....

silverstone is available. if you want i can keep it for you.

i might have another cm 9blade fan somewhere. but i will need to search for it. if i find it i will let you know.

stormblast said:
silverstone is available. if you want i can keep it for you.

i might have another cm 9blade fan somewhere. but i will need to search for it. if i find it i will let you know.

sure, lemme know bro...:)

silverstone fm121 back on sale. redbull is not from mumbai. if i dont find any buyer locally then i will courier it to redbull.

stormblast said:
silverstone fm121 back on sale. redbull is not from mumbai. if i dont find any buyer locally then i will courier it to redbull.

nvsr had expressed interest in the Silvy FM121 and in the Thunderblade later.

Check if he wants both or one and if he is a local buyer. :p

Baaki sab crime-master Gogo legaa. :lol:

tt blue led back on sale.

guys only if you are from mumbai tell me to keep the item on hold for you. if you are an outstation buyer you can send a pm. if no1 from mumbai buys it i will consider to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back