FS: Clearance sale Autumn/Winter, many items! All gone, shutting down thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verma, Wingzero and other non-Mumbai buyers - I'm not shipping. Express interest only if you can arrange local pickup.

Please hold cabby and psu for me.

Will let you know about the M2A-VM after checking with a friend. :)
BTW, i am from Mumbai. :p

Good to see you back, and good to see your sense of humor is still intact :p

The following is the status:

CPU: Neville

Cabby/PSU: Bikey

M2A-VM: Bikey

I'll take the SBLive if its not gone yet. Please drop it off at bikey's whenever possible. No hurries :)

On second thoughts, keep the Alien DAC as well for me :) Would want to use it on my laptop, Can you change the USB header to coupla USB ports? :D

Sure no problem - I'll give you a USB cable to hook it to your laptop. You want a hub with that? I can't extend ports out of the DAC, but I can bleed it off a hub so you get some extra ports. You want me to put it in a matchbox for you? Or a Coke can?

Coke can FTW! :D no need for the extra USB ports though. Lappy has 3, can dedicate 1 or 2 permanently for the DAC.

Done. I will get this done this weekend, consider both are yours. Bikey's promised to come check out my new place once he gets better and Zhops is settled in. I'll hand 'em over to him, and I'm taking it off sale.

Bump!

No 9600GT or P5N32SLI soon folks, I couldn't get the 4870X2 in time. No 4000+ either, the 9950 is not gonna be quick to get. So WYSIWYG for now. The mobo is still up, just reconfirming warranty situation as a little bird (or bike) told me that it should have full warranty remaining.

The E6600 and Freezer are still up for grabs.

We're still on page 1 at least on my machine - but yes, you did tell me before Bikey, post 16 I see.

I'll post once I hear from Prime. I've asked and should get a reply in one or two days.

If sumchamp is from/in Mumbai, he is first in line i think.

Put me in queue for the M2A-VM and please do let me know on the warranty status. :)
As far as cabbies and psus are concerned, you know i am pretty much confirmed.

Ohh, did i mention i am from Mumbai too. :hap2:

sumchamp said:
Thanks bikey...u r so sweet :) ...will confirm after knowing the warranty status

You are mistaken, i am evil. :evil:

Just that i am afraid of going to hell and pleasing the devil. :rofl:
I don't have the heart or guts to flout any rules (you are first as you did post first unless someone else PMed earlier) or get competition bumped off. :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back