FS: Clearance sale Autumn/Winter, many items! All gone, shutting down thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Bikey, he's not backing down. He's also seen the cabby first hand when it was in duty, so I doubt he'll let you take it.

But you're second in line, I'm confirming that.

Coming up: S754 CPU, board and memory.

The M2A-VM has running warranty. Which means none. Sorry for the disappointment. Prime is still checking with the distributor, but don't hold out hope. There was prima facie nothing wrong with the returned Jetway (I don;t suppose the support people had a 30" monitor so they couldn't reproduce the problem) and so I got only the swap warranty.

Edit: I hate infinite edits, rob me of all my fun and games :D :)

Payment for soundcards received and delivered to Bikey's place.

BUMP for mobo, CPU, cooler. Pics of 754 rig with prices and official sale tomorrow evening.

Let me think over the mobo. :(
And even if you don't mark the cabby and psu, now with me, sold and leave it as 'on hold' indefinitely, i am not succumbing to embarrassment and paying you anytime sooner. :bleh:

coz i have no moni to pay you anyways as i am really broke and awaiting some payments due to me

Thread updated :)

We've got to round off our hisaab - too many barters happening :)

754 rig sale a little delayed, should be up this weekend.

sangram said:
We've got to round off our hisaab - too many barters happening :)

AFAIK, we owed nothing to each other till i got the eCube and the VIP. :p

As of now, i owe you for the VIP+eCube iirc. :)

I sincerely hope i don't owe you anymore money for now and if i do, please pardon me and do refresh my memory with a PM. :ashamed:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
AFAIK, we owed nothing to each other till i got the eCube and the VIP. :p

As of now, i owe you for the VIP+eCube iirc. :)

I sincerely hope i don't owe you anymore money for now and if i do, please pardon me and do refresh my memory with a PM. :ashamed:

It was me who kind of owed you money, but if you're feeling generous...

Bump! Will be checking in every couple of days, but travelling till 23rd. Please PM for any questions, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back