FS: Creative Audigy 4 + Mediacentre remote & Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seller had to backout after commitment as he got a better offer from a friend... congrats to the friend I guess:(

to be honest, He didnt hold an auction here , and we'll never know if it was someone from here who made a higher bid. so you cant blame him. We all want the best prices for our stuff :)

greenhorn said:
to be honest, He didnt hold an auction here , and we'll never know if it was someone from here who made a higher bid. so you cant blame him. We all want the best prices for our stuff :)

Thanks dude. yes, hes my friend local i just sent him a link, he liked the stuff and paid me on spot :)

I am gonna give full refund to vercetti :)

G@d of w@r said:
I am extremely Sorry mate. Will refund your money.

No problemo dude.... would have appreciated if u would have send ur friend the link before u asked me to transfer the cash:hap2:
But anyways good that u got a deal locally and saved some money for both of us:)
looks like its gonna be a X-fi or a xonar for me:) i liked the wireless remote thingy though:) ur card offered

We were having arguments, 1st he lowballed as he said 2k incl shipping.. i agreed after loads of arguments, but i decided not to send in DTDC PLUS. after that he paid 2.2k with DTDC PLUS charges after so much argument. now nothing can be done. im not running away. refund is on its way. waiting for his PM. card sold locally.

vercetti said:
No problemo dude.... would have appreciated if u would have send ur friend the link before u asked me to transfer the cash:hap2:

But anyways good that u got a deal locally and saved some money for both of us:)

looks like its gonna be a X-fi or a xonar for me:) i liked the wireless remote thingy though:) ur card offered

Dude, wireless thingy is just a bling bling, ull get bored of it after some days :p

tere naseeb me X-FI and Xonar hi hai... dont worry... be happy :hap2:

G@d of w@r said:
Dude, wireless thingy is just a bling bling, ull get bored of it after some days :p
mann ka bhoj halka ho gaya after hearing this statement:rofl:
ok...no more spamming :)

G@d of w@r said:
We were having arguments, 1st he lowballed as he said 2k incl shipping.. i agreed after loads of arguments, but i decided not to send in DTDC PLUS. after that he paid 2.2k with DTDC PLUS charges after so much argument. now nothing can be done. im not running away. refund is on its way. waiting for his PM. card sold locally.
just to clarify...2k was not lowballing and u agreed quite fast:) its just that the term lowball does not fit this particular trade:S
We exchanged some mails wherein u said u would be using some cheap courier as u cannot afford good ones at 2k..so i agreed to 2.2k shipped which u asked.... then u asked me to transfer the cash...so i did ....everything as u had asked...

Dude...i don't mind u backing out as u got a better deal....pls don't say that I lowballed...:huh:

Ok sir, i apologize for everything :) you even PMed me that ur agree to pay shipping costs. but it would turned out to be expensive shipping at DTDC PLUS banglore. so it was good for you that i backed out as it wud turn out to be expensive.

Just enquired here...DTDC 1kg shipping is 150 bucks....mumbai to blore....

Anyways... As I said earlier no regrets and looking to trade again with u in future:)
BTW: i have sent across the details u asked...kindly transfer back the money whenever u get time:)

added u as a beneficiary, will take 24 hours to activate it (crap HDFC :( ) and then another 12 hours to get money in ur account.

G@d of w@r said:
added u as a beneficiary, will take 24 hours to activate it (crap HDFC :( ) and then another 12 hours to get money in ur account.
get a ICICI dude...it took me 2 mins to add u as a beneficiary:) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back