FS: Creative EP-635 earphones, Logitech Premium Stereo Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Got these 2 items for sale - both of them were used primarily with my PC but since i am getting a new pair of headphones i don't need them anymore. Both of these have been scantily used and handled with kid gloves, therefore are in pristine cosmetic condition and 100% working. The buyer won't be able to spot a difference between these and new ones out of the box.

Looking for a quick sale - Local pickups preferred and obviously have no shipping charges. No thread crapping please - offers by PM only. Feel free to ask any questions. 1 week testing warranty on everything.

1) Logitech Premium Stereo Headset - purchased 3-4 months back for Rs. 650. Excellent value for money in my opinion (and even more so at this price) ; Looks good and sounds good too. Can't find the bill so its just the headphones and opened retail pack.
Rs. 425 + shipping (Rs. 75)

[SOLD] Creative EP-635 earphones - purchased on 1st Jan, 2008 for Rs. 900. Will come with bill, box (including everything that it came with) and 1 yr. Creative warranty. These are the same as Creative EP-630 earphones except that these are white and are meant to be worn around the neck - perfect for use with phones (with adapter) and mp3 players worn around the neck.

techie_007

Skilled
hold the EP635 plz :) friend was lookin for ep630s, might settle for thse. ll get back to u by tomorrow :)

EDIT: just called him, he doesnt want white cos he thinks they l get dirty too soon ;) i m out. :)

torque

Recruit
What the wire length in case of EP635.. I keep my ipod either in my pocket or by backpack.... is the length enough in these cases?

clank

Disciple
torque said:
What the wire length in case of EP635.. I keep my ipod either in my pocket or by backpack.... is the length enough in these cases?

Nope, i'm afraid not - its meant to be used as lanyard earphones or with the adapters that come with phones (perfect example would be sony ericsson 3.5mm adapter).

raj404

Disciple
@clank, pl. hold the Ep-635s for me. will trf funds tomorrow to ur sbi a/c as per ur PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.