FS: Creative EP-635 earphones, Logitech Premium Stereo Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Got these 2 items for sale - both of them were used primarily with my PC but since i am getting a new pair of headphones i don't need them anymore. Both of these have been scantily used and handled with kid gloves, therefore are in pristine cosmetic condition and 100% working. The buyer won't be able to spot a difference between these and new ones out of the box.

Looking for a quick sale - Local pickups preferred and obviously have no shipping charges. No thread crapping please - offers by PM only. Feel free to ask any questions. 1 week testing warranty on everything.

1) Logitech Premium Stereo Headset - purchased 3-4 months back for Rs. 650. Excellent value for money in my opinion (and even more so at this price) ; Looks good and sounds good too. Can't find the bill so its just the headphones and opened retail pack.
Rs. 425 + shipping (Rs. 75)

[SOLD] Creative EP-635 earphones - purchased on 1st Jan, 2008 for Rs. 900. Will come with bill, box (including everything that it came with) and 1 yr. Creative warranty. These are the same as Creative EP-630 earphones except that these are white and are meant to be worn around the neck - perfect for use with phones (with adapter) and mp3 players worn around the neck.

hold the EP635 plz :) friend was lookin for ep630s, might settle for thse. ll get back to u by tomorrow :)

EDIT: just called him, he doesnt want white cos he thinks they l get dirty too soon ;) i m out. :)

What the wire length in case of EP635.. I keep my ipod either in my pocket or by backpack.... is the length enough in these cases?

torque said:
What the wire length in case of EP635.. I keep my ipod either in my pocket or by backpack.... is the length enough in these cases?

Nope, i'm afraid not - its meant to be used as lanyard earphones or with the adapters that come with phones (perfect example would be sony ericsson 3.5mm adapter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back