FS: Creative SB Live 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
On sale is my Creative SB 5.1 sound card, for 750/- shipped anywhere. Perfect working condition, no issues with the card , comes with box/accessories etc.. don't remember the date of purchase, lost the bill. - SOLD

@kniwor,

I have made the payment for the sound card, the amount has been debited from my A/c, it might take a day to reflect in your A/c, however I request you to please ship the card so that i can receive it tomorrow.

Regards.

^^ mav3r1ck just wanted to ask you..do u notice a lot of difference from onboard with that ATP 3 ??

cause i am using my ATP3 with onboard sound ..so was thinkin of gettin a soundcard..

so how much is da difference in sound quality ,volume etc ?

for me yes it did make a difference man (see my sig and the mobo i am using), i am able to hear low frequency sounds that were not noticeable earlier on onboard audio (Pink Floyd rocks absolutely). also now there's no distortion when the sound is maxxed out which wasn't the case earlier. Bass and treble are good. which mobo are you using BTW? also i would like you to ask the TE audiophile gurus before making the jump..peace homie :cool2:

^^ i am using a INTEL 865 GBF motherboard which has soundmax audio..so what do u say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back