FS: Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit 7.1 channel support Sound Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACK

Disciple
Selling my Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit Sound Card. Sound card is in very good working Conditon. With Original Box, installation broucher and installation CD having Creative software.Features at a glance:

- Patented CMSS 3D Audio Technology
- EAX Music Enhancements
- Complete Cinematic Surround Sound with DVD Movies
- Realistic EAX ADVANCED HD Effects
- Comprehensive Multi-Channel Surround with 3D Games
- Supporting upto 7.1 speakers

Purchased around 2 and half years back. Not having Bill so not sure about warranty. But, no problems with sound card. Very good sound with 24 bit processing. One can check other details on the following websites:

1. Amazon.co.uk: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live 24-bit Internal Sound Card: Electronics & Photo
2. Creative Computers - Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit (SB0410) Internal PCI - VAR - 30SB041000000 - Ratings and User Reviews
3. Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit : Yahoo! Tech

Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit Sound Card for just Rs.850/- + shipping.

Keep it on hold for me, but first let me know how old it is, bought locally/US, and what was your cost?

Card purchased in 2005 as I lost my bill,not able to tell you exact date. It was purchased locally from Nehru Place from Creative Authorized Distributor at a price of around Rs.2100/- M.R.P printed on the box is Rs.2800/-.:)

Cool, I'm taking it since it's in working condition. Let's make it 900 bucks shipped, and you can tell me where to transfer the cash :) As well, can you ship it out tomorrow? Thanks!

Ok! done. Yeah I will ship tommarow but blazeflash courier will deliver in at least 2-3 days. Will have to inquire from Blue Dart about shipping. Will let you konw tommarow. Just sending a PM for payment details.:hap2:

Credit details received. Sound Card will be shipped today. Will send a PM on shipment of Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 bit Sound Card.

It's Ok! :) In case you find any problem in testing, you can always send a PM.

Really Deal was through in a fraction of second. Tech Enclave rocks man.:hap2:

Installed the card with drivers from CD, works great. I'm off to download the latest drivers now. Hope the money reflects in your account tonight, after they update their systems :)

RiO said:
Installed the card with drivers from CD, works great. I'm off to download the latest drivers now. Hope the money reflects in your account tonight, after they update their systems :)
OT
Rio was it an icici account?? It might take a while.. :p

MACK said:
It's Ok! :) In case you find any problem in testing, you can always send a PM.

Really Deal was through in a fraction of second. Tech Enclave rocks man.:hap2:
Thanks to awesome members like Rio- he is a total dood too.:eek:hyeah:
So in a way you were lucky to deal with a good member.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back