FS: Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
This pair of audiophile-grade Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear earphones were gifted to me. I've barely used them since I'm more of a headphones person but I carry them around in my bag with the portable hardcase a lot. From being stored in my backpack, the hardcase has one hinge missing. Check the photo to see how it looks.
Anyway, the price I'm looking at for these earphones is Rs. 2,500 inclusive of shipping. These earphones retail for ~$100 abroad so low-ballers please don't bother haggling. I have the box with all accessories provided including 3 pairs of ear-tips and another 3 extra pairs. Check the photos for details. There's no warranty on the product though as it was gifted to me. I can provide testing warranty for those who want to check whether the headphones work properly. How does 15 days sound? ;)
Those interested can reply to this thread or PM me here. Priority obviously goes to whoever contacts me first. Look for some pics below.

No need to bump anymore my friend :bleh:
These are sold :eek:hyeah:

Edit : Payment made via netbanking today. Will confirm on receipt.

Sold! I'll ship to akg7091 at the soonest. Thanks akg7091 for the quick response and sale. Closing thread...

edit: Will keep the thread open until receipt.

Thought I'll update the thread on tracerbullet's behalf.
He has shipped the earphones via DTDC yesterday.
I will post here when I receive them :)

Received them today.
They are exactly as described by Nikhil in his post.
However, the bass on these is non existant compared to the ep630. I can't understand why !

Thanks for a quick deal Nikhil.

akg7091 said:
However, the bass on these is non existant compared to the ep630. I can't understand why !
Hey, these are canal earphones, you need to properly insert them into the ear-canal in order to get proper audio. Try changing the ear tips for a better fit. Post back here and let me know.

I have tried all the tips, and I am getting a perfect seal. I have used a few pairs of ear canal phones in the past as well, so I made sure I was inserting them properly before making the post.
From what I was able to notice based on my two hour listening session, these phones have very clear vocals with a flat eq, the bass is present, but not in the thumping muddy way as in the ep630. It is very subtle, and can be felt till ~ 40hz, where the response seems to fall very rapidly.
The highs are a bit "harsh" ( subjective, as some people I know consider more treble to mean a better, louder speaker ) for my ears, as I get headaches if I listen to music with too much treble.

Thanks again Nikhil for understanding.
I will ship them back to you when you say so.

To others : These earphones are not defective. They are exactly as described by Nikhil and are in perfect condition. The tips are also very lightly used with no visible signs of any abuse. If someone is into this type of sound, then the price at which Nikhil is selling them is a steal. He is even offering to replace these with brand new ones he can get from Creative. This will be a very hard to beat deal.

Received the money today.
I am going to the market right now to ship them.
I will pm you the tracking number and pics of the package

I have shipped using blazeflash and sent the tracking number via sms.
Please update the thread when you receive the earphones.

Tracking info suggests that the earphones may have been delivered to you today. Please post here in the thread when you receive the earphones back

Edit : Since it's been a few days, I am assuming you have got the pair back in good condition :)
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back