FS: Dell E228WFP and Dell 2007WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi guys. Selling my relatively new monitors.

1 is Dell E228WFP.
I got brand new replacement from dell just few days back. Warranty till 2012 November.
VAT paid, 5 Years upgraded warranty.
This is the new monitor. I got old one replaced as it had bad banding. This one is perfect :)

Rs.13500 local pickup.
( Market cost Rs.15000 )

2nd is Dell 2007WFP. This one was also been replaced in November 1st week.
Comes with 5 Years upgraded dell warranty.
Old was replaced because of back lit bleeding. This one does not have any banding or excessive bleeding. S-IPS guaranteed.

Rs.20000 local pickup.[ON HOLD]
(Market cost Rs. 21500 )
Shipping at actuals. But I prefer local buyers.

I have made sure that I have received the perfect condition monitor from dell before putting these up for sale.
Anyone is welcomed to come to my home ( weekend preferred ), check it and take it with them.
Original packaging is there so no need to worry about shipment as well :)
Do not lowball, this is mainly intended for Mumbai buyers and they know that monitors cost us much more with 5 yrs warranty and VAT.

Reason for selling : I am going for 1 2407( cannot resist :p getting killer deal from dell hehe.) and one 2208. :)

starchazer said:
Pls hold E228WFP for me .. will confirm in a day

Will you provide the bill ?

Was ordered through Raghu. No DELL bill was provided. I do have performa invoice and VAT receipt with me.
Warranty is based on Serial number. You do not need bill to claim warranty. DELL will not ask you for the bill.

e228wfps is available brand new ffrom dell for 13500.That too without any negotiation.They always cross off at least 1-2000 off that price.

^^^have u tried ordering from DELL??? go ahead do that and when you see the final price for Mumbai then come back.

devansh5 said:
e228wfps is available brand new ffrom dell for 13500.That too without any negotiation.They always cross off at least 1-2000 off that price.

ok, call them up and tell them the location Mumbai.
This is what you will get.
Monitor (Base cost ) : 13900
Price after 5 Years Next day exchange warranty upgrade : 15200
VAT at 4% = Rs.608
+ 5.5% Octroi for Mumbai = 870.
The total will come to approx 16.7k.
You will get better discounts on higher end monitors these days. They wont give anything off on E228WFP.
You might get little discount on 2208. but even that will come to 21k for mumbai.

I checked all this and then priced the monitor accordingly.

@Funky: Please hold the Dell E228WFP for me until evening.

Actually will confirm in an hour or two !

Pm'd u !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back