FS: Dell Ultrasharp 2208WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
For sale is my Dell Ultrasharp 2208WFP. TN panel and one of the best out there in the market.

Pristine condition. Abs no dead pixels. Upgrading to a 24 incher and thus selling it. :p

Bought last yr, April from Shakensoul's GO (Delhi) for 14,500 shipped.

Current retail pricing is around ~16k and a fellow member Rockfella's been quoted a price of 15,500 as per the post here: http://www.techenclave.com/1032250-post64.html

Shipping at actuals as per the courier service requested by the buyer (DTDC, First Flight, Blue Dart).

5 yr Premium Panel Warranty as mentioned in the Tax Invoice supplied by Dell with the LCD. So u know what to do if something goes wrong. ;)

More details here: Dell UltraSharpâ„¢ 2208WFP

PM me for any queries. :)

Gunman i am interested,can you please hold for me till tomorrow afternoon-1pm?.. Will confirm n will let you know.thanks :)

Edit:- How old is this LCD?

agm203 said:
Gunman i am interested,can you wait till tommorow 12-1pm?will let you know :)

Edit:- How old is this LCD?

Sure; will keep this on hold for you until then. If there're any more peeps, they'd obv be in the Q. :p

It was purchased last yr during April. :)

Any idea how much shipping to Mumbai would cost? And will it be safe to ship a monitor? I will confirm it immediately if shipping is <Rs.500.

@Aziraphale - depends. If its DTDC/First Flight, it could be somewhere close to 500 (even lesser since its Mumbai and most probably goes by road!). Not the same for Blue Dart perhaps. I've shipped my previous 19incher Dell SE198WFP via DTDC. Reached the consignee in one piece! This LCD reached me from Delhi all the way south to Kerala via DTDC air, again in a piece. :)

@appo - yeah it was l33ched from urs. Looks good. Me liketh. :D

@coolraghav - yes sir. it is. Look up the specs please. :p

Sent u a reply. I'm not from Mumbai, Nimit. I can have it shipped to ur place as conveyed over the PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back