[FS] Dell XPS 14 " i7, 8GB Ram & 2GB GFX " ( in 9.9/10 condition ) for 37k

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Looking forward to sell my Dell XPS 14 incher laptop thats hardly 2 months old and is in 9.9/10 condition, as pretty as brand new. ( About condition of the notebook buyer can meet up and check up its condition if has any doubt :) ).

Reason for sale: Just bought Macbook Pro, don't need this now.

Its the same laptop keano was selling a while back. Except for it now has 8 GB of Memory and Win 7 Ultimate. Link for his listing is here: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/brand-new-factory-sealed-dell-xps-184925.html#post1737135 .

Full Specs:

• Intel Core i7-740QM 1.73 GHz, L2 cache 6 MB
  • Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 64-bit
  • 8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz
  • 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM
  • 14.0 in HD WLED 720p (1366 x 768)
  • 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M
  • 8x CD/DVD burner (dual layer DVD+/-R drive)
  • 9-in-1 memory card reader
  • JBL 2.0 Waves Maxx Audio 3
  • 6-cell lithium-ion, 56 WHr (5.23 hours)
  • Built-in 2.0-megapixel HD
  • Intel Centrino N6200 WLAN
  • Built-in 2.0-megapixel webcam
  • Weight: 5.35 lbs (2.42 kg)
  • Dimensions: 13.94 x 9.7 x 1.4 in (354.07 x 246.38 x 35.56 mm)
  • Color: Metalloid Aluminum

The laptop is Out of Warranty as of now, and so far it was showing its in warranty at Dell I don't know why, I just realized this today in the evening when I opened up to check warranty status. Warranty started from 22/10/10 and was supposed to expire on 21/10/11. Dell care wasn't working today so couldn't talk to them. But I would quote it as " OUT OF WARRANTY " as of now and price is set accordingly.

Sale is only for Mumbai TE members. So that we can meet up and finish the deal.

Asking Price: 37k

Pics:

Thanks for looking

Chaztin

WOw ...if somehow i could convince my wife i need another laptop...

I so so so want it at this price..Time for water accident with the old laptop.

Well it would have shown out of warranty, cos it might have had Collect and return or Return to depot warranty in USA which must have been gone away as its not valid in india after filling the ownership transfer, only warranty valid in india is Next business day, which is an international warranty

Mentioned Price is the best price I can offer. Its in as good as brand new condition, whoever is interested we guys can meet up and you can check it personally.

Hi there .. any issues with the lappy ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

would you care to trade it for i5 acer .. 5740 g plus cash ??

guys its sold to me already, i have made partial payment.. remaining i will pay today.. shipping will be done after 28th when chirag does back to baroda as he doesnt have the original packing case in mumbai..... Thanks for all the interest though :)

Dude the laptop you have sent has 4 gb ram and wi.does 7 premium... I tthought the post says that it has 8gb ram and windows 7 ultimate...

Please call me...

Thanks.. I have been waiting for it for over a month and when I receive it things are not the same...

:(

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

My bad for the mess up, I wasn't in a good condition and still it not running good I sent the stuff as-is. I just booted it to factory settings and it went back to Win 7 Home Premium, I will provide the key to you in a days time. Please send the RAM on the 2nd address that I gave you, also I will bare the shipping charges don't worry about that either.

Thanks dude, will courier the RAM tomorrow.. And thanks for the help with windows 7 Ultimate. Please try to get it arranged

Sure man, you can have my word for both the things. By the way if I wouldn't have been in a wreck at moment our deal would have been as smooth and quick as previous two deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back