FS: Dell XPS M1330 *2 YEAR COMPLETE COVER REMAINING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi Guys,

Selling my 10 months old Dell XPS M1330 with the following configuration.

+ Intel C2D T9300 2.5Ghz 6MB L2

+ nVidia 8400M GS 128MB GDDR3 onboard

+ 4GB DDR2 RAM

+ Vista Home Premium License

+ 320GB 5400RPM HDD

+ 6-cell battery (3.5 hrs wifi use, 2 hrs movie)

+ 13.3" WLED Screen 1280x800

+ 3 YEAR Complete Cover Dell Premium Warranty (transferable) (2+ years remaining)

+ Slot in 8x DVD Writer

The reason I have put the sale as 'NEW' is:

Recently Dell has replaced almost 'EVERY' part in the system (except the CPU, RAM, keyboard, LCD) with brand new ones as part of the accidental damage coverage. The same complete cover warranty remains for another 2+ years (total of 3 years.) Dell retail price at time of purchase was Rs 1,04,000/- inclusive of taxes.

Remaining pics:

Pics are taken with my iPhone 2MP camera, so :mad::tongue:

Laptop is without ANY (bolded) scratches, or use marks! I maintain it like my kid :)

Let me know your offers via PM.

Oh, and reason for sale: Considering VGN-Z36GD : VAIO Z : VAIO Laptop & Computer : Sony India

I can accept CC payment from anyone at Bangalore. More details in PM. For the rest of the blokes, direct transfer to my bank account would be good. After which, I will ship it to you using the courier of your choice.

Regards,

Karan

dont mind bro. but this is too costly for its config and that too a used one!

u may have bought this at a premium of 1 lac. but now its too costly.

anyways free bump for u.. :p

MohitPreet said:
dont mind bro. but this is too costly for its config and that too a used one!

u may have bought this at a premium of 1 lac. but now its too costly.

anyways free bump for u.. :p

Have you seen a equivalent config in Dell India site which came cheaper than this? Did you read my post about the parts replacement less than a month ago :) Its a brand new laptop except for the CPU + RAM + LCD (which I had gotten replace in Dec because originally it came with the grainy version.)

Dont mind and thanks for the free bump :)

Some people have sent me PMs saying that a better Studio XPS 13 costs only 59K. While the model might be newer, the base configuration is not as powerful as the XPS 1330 I have to offer by a stretch.

Going into Dell Customizer and bring things up to speed (6MB L2 cache, 13.3" WLED screen, Dell Care Plus (2 yr), 4GB RAM, etc), the configuration comes up to a cool 100K+ (BEFORE TAXES) Please go and try yourself:

The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Oh, did I not mention that my laptop will bundle a Dell Stereo Bluetooth Headset and a Dell Premium Bluetooth Mouse along with it. Those are not even options on the Dell Studio XPS 13 and cost Rs 5000/- alone. I am offering a sale of a system which is almost as powerful for half the price!

Price: Rs 52,000/- + shipping (or pickup)

Config on offer: T9300 (2.5Ghz 6MB L2 cache), 13.3" WLED Screen, 320GB 5400RPM, 4GB RAM, 8400M GS 128MB, 8x DVD burner, 6-cell battery, Dell Bluetooth Headset, Dell Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, 2 Year Complete Cover w/ Accidental Damage Coverage Protection warranty remaining!

KiD0M4N said:
Some people have sent me PMs saying that a better Studio XPS 13 costs only 59K. While the model might be newer, the base configuration is not as powerful as the XPS 1330 I have to offer by a stretch.

Going into Dell Customizer and bring things up to speed (6MB L2 cache, 13.3" WLED screen, Dell Care Plus (2 yr), 4GB RAM, etc), the configuration comes up to a cool 100K+ (BEFORE TAXES) Please go and try yourself:

The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Oh, did I not mention that my laptop will bundle a Dell Stereo Bluetooth Headset and a Dell Premium Bluetooth Mouse along with it. Those are not even options on the Dell Studio XPS 13 and cost Rs 5000/- alone. I am offering a sale of a system which is almost as powerful for half the price!

Price: Rs 52,000/- + shipping (or pickup)

Config on offer: T9500 (2.5Ghz 6MB L2 cache), 13.3" WLED Screen, 320GB 5400RPM, 4GB RAM, 8400M GS 128MB, 8x DVD burner, 6-cell battery, Dell Bluetooth Headset, Dell Bluetooth Wireless Mouse, 2 Year Complete Cover w/ Accidental Damage Coverage Protection warranty remaining!

ok brother agreed!!
good luck with ur sale:)

kido, u posted Intel C2D T9300 2.5Ghz 6MB L2 in first post where as its T9500 mentioned in some posts. Might confuse buyers.... pl take note, no offense. Best luck for the sale.

Harpy.eagle said:
kido, u posted Intel C2D T9300 2.5Ghz 6MB L2 in first post where as its T9500 mentioned in some posts. Might confuse buyers.... pl take note, no offense. Best luck for the sale.

Brother, you have a keen eye. Mistake is corrected.

It is a T9300 (2.5Ghz, 6MB L2 Cache)

Alright final price drop: Rs 49500/- shipped (using BlueDart!, or pickup Bangalore for Rs 48500/-)

CC payment is accepted in Bangalore.

So is Paypal (+ charges.)

Regards,

Karan

motorheadinc said:
One question:

Why were all the components replaced? I have read the thread but never came across a reason

I had dropped the laptop on the side and Dell was happy enough to replace all the parts that were affected... :clap:After one call to their customer care :)

Thats the beauty of accidental damage coverage... I lost all my data, but landed up with a brand new machine :p

So whoever purchases this beauty, gets 2 more years of the same warranty (Complete Cover with Accidental Damage Coverage)

^^^ and they replaced the body too ?

i have a dell latitude (company provided system) which is solid as rock and has undergone more than a few accidental drops :p...

Btw nice offer just a bit beyond budget for friends looking for a machine. Lemme check with them and get back to you.

motorheadinc said:
^^^ and they replaced the body too ?

i have a dell latitude (company provided system) which is solid as rock and has undergone more than a few accidental drops :p...

Btw nice offer just a bit beyond budget for friends looking for a machine. Lemme check with them and get back to you.

The entire thing... except for the RAM + CPU + LCD as they didnt have any damage.

KiD0M4N said:
I had dropped the laptop on the side and Dell was happy enough to replace all the parts that were affected... :clap:After one call to their customer care :)

Thats the beauty of accidental damage coverage... I lost all my data, but landed up with a brand new machine :p

So whoever purchases this beauty, gets 2 more years of the same warranty (Complete Cover with Accidental Damage Coverage)

I have one year standard complete cover warranty on my XPS. But you opted for 3. Wow...Isnt that extended CC warranty expensive? Good luck with your sale...

vij said:
I have one year standard complete cover warranty on my XPS. But you opted for 3. Wow...Isnt that extended CC warranty expensive? Good luck with your sale...

Yup... its expensive, but imagine dropping/damaging your laptop just outside of the 1 year window... it happened to me within the first year itself... and in a situation where I couldnt help at all.... saved my ass big time. + increases the value of the laptop a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back