FS: **Exclusive offer on Leadtek 7 series cards for TE Members**

Mohit

Skilled
I have got some real good rates for the following cards of Leadtek only for TE members. Got this offer just by chance and I think its splendid.

Updated Pricing

Leadtek Cards

PCI - EXPRESS

7300 GS 256 MB SUPPORTING 512 MB- 3800+

7300 GT 256 MB- 5900+

7600 GS 256 MB- 6500+

7600 GT 256 MB- 12000+

7900 GT NON-EXTREME- 17500+

7900 GT EXTREME- 19500+

7900 GTX NON EXTREME- 29900+

7900 GTX EXTREME- 33000+

795O GTX-1GB- 35000+

AGP

7800GS - 18000+

ZEBRONICS PRODUCTS

Skyhawk 640W PSU- 5000+

Skyhawk 730W PSU- 6000+

Jamaica Cabinet- 3500+

TAX IS 4% IN ALL THE STATES WHERE ZEBRONICS HAS A BRANCH OFFICE/C&F NAMELY TAMILNADU,MAHARASTRA,GUJRAT,RAJASTHAN,PUNJAB,KARNA TAKA,

ANDHRA PRADESH. AND FOR ALL OTHER LOCATIONS IT IS 10%.

Warranty is three years on Leadtek cards as well as the PSU.

Please contact me if anybody is interested.

Hoping that the offer is good.

EDIT - if ur nick is "techboy" , this offer or any subsequent offers are not meant for u :)

That's a very competitive 7900GT price, especially compared to BIG's 7-series product line... man, I wish eVGA comes to India soon and launches their awesome step-up program... bah, wishful thinking.

got the rates directly from zebronics .. I actually just got a 640W PSU from them and so got this deal .. I can try for some further reductions in the prices if we get some good mass order of atleast 5 cards or more.

I request you all to keep this offer within TE as their dealers might get annoyed looking at this pricing for the end user. Also please make me your channel to get this offer instead of contacting Zebby directly.

And ya I will be nowhere involved in the deal doing anything hank panky.. Whoever buys the cards will have to deposit the cash in their bank account and give me a confirmation of the same so that I can forward the details to the concerned person. Warranty and everything else will have to be claimed from Zebronics itself.

My id is singhaniamohit (at) gmail.com and i use the same on MSN Messenger.

mohit said:
7300 GS 256 MB SUPPORTING 512 MB- 4100+TAX

Grt price..........

So in Mumbai at 4% tax, it would be =4100+164=Rs.4264...:clap: :clap:
Its a PCI-E Card......but I needed an AGP......
Anyways...........grt prices......have a grt deal.....

Hope more exclusive prices come forward for TE Members

^^maybe u people had this offer or something before itself.. well i just got it today only. do lemme know what happened with switch.

Welll all i can tell you is that Vandal was related with Zeby for quite a while :)...

And i have noting to do with the deal... But IMPO... The prices would have looked great but only if they are insync with International pricing... Dont forget 7900GT is $300 and not $400 so i feel earlier priing of XFX 7800GT for 22K was a much better price then 7900Gt for 21K odd...

Also coming to 7600GT well... Look for what prices had 6600GT's were available... Yes i know its early... But heck Internationaly the Prices are already quite down... So technically the trend should follow soon in India... but we all know its not gonna happen... Atleast not as soon as we would like it to be realistically....

forget international prices for now.. in india these are the best prices i think. getting international prices in India will always be a dream that will never come true. maybe these prices will fall down in sometime .. but again its a "maybe"...

Well I was chatting with my vendor the other day and he himself said that don't ever buy video cards from me cos they are overpriced. He told me that the distys openly say that they have a margin of around 40-50% on the cost of the card. Its plain greediness on the part of the distributor cos of which the prices are sky high. Its just cos so few ppl buy graphics cards that they try to fleece the ppl at every instant possible :p.

Good Job Mohit.

Well the prices are good or bad is an entirely different issue.But taking the pains to work out a deal for fellow members is something.

I hope you get good appreciation [orders] for your effort.

the deal on 7300GS 256MB sounds decent.lets see

Hi,

Could anyone advise me whether 7300 GS 256 MB SUPPORTING 512 MB @ Rs 4100+TAX is as good as a 6600 GT?

I have an onboard 6100 & for the time being my budget is Rs 4000/- so would it be good to buy this card or save somemore & buy a 6600 GT in the near future?

Hope someone here can show me some light so I can decide whether to go in for the 7300 GS 256 MB SUPPORTING 512 MB.
Thanks

^

- "Supporting 512MB" is what we call 'TurboCache', i.e. it shares System RAM.

- As for the 7300GS, its meant to be a replacement for the 6200 parts. It has a 64-bit memory path too which should give an even clearer idea of what performance to expect! It definately wont come anywhere close to the 6600GT in terms of performance, and doesnt even beat ATI's X1300 part. So, if you're looking for 6600GT level performance - this card wont come nowhere near :)

I dont think so... I say save your money and get something in mid range segment... 6600GT will anyday be better then a 7300<anything> with <Memory>... You wont notice the visual impact when u jump from a 6100(onboard) to a 7300... A 6600 GT will be a good buy... Keep an eye on TE... You might get good deals in coming weeks and peeps here will be jumping to 7xxx series :)...

@Edit Eddy just beat me to it :p...

Back