FS: Games - Dead Space, C&C Red Alert 3, Crysis Warhead, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
I'm selling off some of my PC and console games. These are all authentic and come with unused and valid product keys wherever applicable. Those games that have been opened and used are in top-notch condition too since I barely play the XBOX 360.

Here's the list of games I'm looking to sell:

1. Dead Space (PC) for Rs. 500. The plastic wrapping has been opened but the game is unused. Sold.

2. Crysis Warhead (PC) for Rs. 500. Brand new with plastic wrapping intact. Sold.

3. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (PC) for Rs. 500. Brand new with plastic wrapping intact. Sold.

4. Need For Speed Prostreet (PS3) for Rs. 750. Brand new with plastic wrapping intact. Sold

5. Ninja Gaiden 2 (X360) for Rs. 750. Used. Sold.

6. Lost Odyssey (X360) for Rs. 750. Used. Sold.

7. Too Human (X360) for Rs. 750. Used. Sold.

8. Project Gotham Racing 4 for Rs. 750. Used.

Here's a picture:

Rates are non-negotiable and shipping charges are extra. Those interested can reply here or PM me. I will provide testing warranty for all used games. I can't provide any warranty for the unopened PC games as the product keys can easily be accessed once the packaging is opened. If you do have any issues with those games, I'll help you take it up with the distributor whom I acquired the games from. That's the best I can do :)

Phew, hope I've clarified everything. Let me know if any of you need any additional dope. Oh and I just realised that Too Human is not there in the attached picture. I'll upload a pic of the game at the soonest and attach it here.

That's it for now.

Please hold all PC games for me- can't see any pics for some reason. :S

Going out now and will be back late- will contact you later. :p

What's the deal with ebay? I don't see any reason to make an account and list my games there if I can sell them off here itself.

Anyway, since cursed replied first, Crysis Warhead will go to him. Cursed, I'll contact you over PM.

Bikey, I'll be coming to Juhu today so I can drop off the remaining PC games. Will call you and finalise the deal.

^^Will do it some other time man. just signed in to my 2003 ebay account and found that it's been deactivated :p Let's just do this over here for now.

The point of selling it on Ebay is that we can use coupons to get discounts and you will get the original price you listed on Ebay.

Tracer- i am dropping out- sorry. :(
Something else came up. :drool2:
But in case something doesn't sell, you are ofcourse covered by Bikey warranty and will take and pay for whatever is left from what i committed to initially. :)

^ninja gaiden 2 is region free.don't know about lost odyssey but too human is region locked i think.better check on play-asia.com

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Tracer- i am dropping out- sorry. :(
Something else came up. :drool2:
But in case something doesn't sell, you are ofcourse covered by Bikey warranty and will take and pay for whatever is left from what i committed to initially. :)
ok then buddy, Ill take em if no one else is in line. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back