[FS]: Games [Far-cry, splinter-cell : Pandora Tomorrow, GTA 3 etc and some movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@metalbandit --> Bought is early 2005 so pretty old, however. no scratches and play fine in DVD player. If you're interested, I can upload disc's image showing if there's any scratch.

@ desijames --> no ps3 games mate.

Yes, I am interested, would definitely appreciate an image if it can show the shiny surface sufficiently; reason I asked was very few people I have met maintain their DVD's with utmost care.
zanderzone said:
@metalbandit --> Bought is early 2005 so pretty old, however. no scratches and play fine in DVD player. If you're interested, I can upload disc's image showing if there's any scratch.

Is the Linkin Park DVD also still up for sale? If Yes, then please post pics of the DVD surface for that too.. I read someone asking you for the song list but you haven't struck it off from your items list, so guessing it is still with you. Also is it Indian or Imported? Region?

Thanks.

Matrix Reloaded & Linkin Park - Frat Party at the Pankake Festival are gone to metalbandit. Bump for Command and Conquer : Generals, Command and Conquer : Renegade & Terminator 2 : Judgement Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back