FS: Gaming Pads, Joystick & Gaming Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew327

Reseller
Here's a list of game accessories which i and few of my cousins have for sale !!!
Will update info as per needed with pics :-

*Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Gamepad USB *850*
*Saitek 220 Racing Wheel [USB] *1800*
*Saitek R100 Racing Wheel *1000* SOLD
*Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick *1000*
*Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad *750*
*Saitek ST90 Joystick Usb *900*
*Creative Cobra Gamepad *500* SOLD
*HCL Joystick USB *350* SOLD
*Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick Usb *750*
*FlashFire Wheel USB With PS2 Support *600* SOLD
*Indianapolis 500 Racing Wheel *800*
*Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad Pro *775*
*Logitechâ„¢ Cordless with vibration Gamepad For PS2 *2000*
*Saitek Cyborg 3D USB Gold *1500*
*Logitech Formula GP *3000*

*********Before quoting price's of new ones do mention the source and if also give phone nos of the shop where they are avail, do not compare prices from foreign sites, if indian sites do give a link and do not try to ruin my sale for no reason. Prices are slightly negotiable and i mean slightly !!!!! Prices are without shipping charges coz MUMBAI BUYERS ARE PREFFERED DO NOT WANT ANY SHIPPING HASSLES*******

andrew327 said:
*********Before quoting price's of new ones do mention the source and if also give phone nos of the shop where they are avail, do not compare prices from foreign sites, if indian sites do give a link and do not try to ruin my sale for no reason. Prices are slightly negotiable and i mean slightly !!!!! Prices are without shipping charges coz MUMBAI BUYERS ARE PREFFERED DO NOT WANT ANY SHIPPING HASSLES*******

Rmove it or do some changes with, hope you will get good reply:)

a SUGGESTION: (sorry, I know it is out of rule)

put small images of the products you are selling.

Is the sale still on ?, I'm interested in the saitek controller, willing to buy the ST90 or the cyborg, can you provide some pictures and how old are the products tell us something about the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back