FS:Gigabyte 8600GT 256MB DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollyon

ex-Mod
selling these two identical cards. one of them is bought in nov 2007 and the other in april 2008. warranty is upto nov 2010 and april 2011 respectively. the older card will be sold first :) . cards have never been oced/modded in any way.
each card has the original box with driver cds and a dvi-dsub converter and a copy of the bill.
this is the passive turboforce edition clocked at 600/720/1450 core/memory/shader compared to 540/700/1180 for the standard edition.
a 80x15mm 40cfm delta fan will be provided free with each card which can be attached to the card with zip ties if the card gets too hot due to bad case ventilation.

card specs
GIGABYTE - Product - Graphics Accelerator - Overview - GV-NX86T256H

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-NX86T256H GeForce 8600 GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

pics

Both cards sold

my friend cannot shellout enuff cash,

so i m backin from the deal..................

sure u ll find others interested in the deal.... :)

^^na i plan on keeping it open for 2 years, you got a problem with that? :)
will close the thread after chaqli gets his card

yeah i dunno how to respond to morons :) and fyi i dont remember asking for your advice so stfu . there is no rule saying i have to close my thread after the items are sold, its entirely upto me and i choose to wait till both buyers recieve their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back