FS: Mobile FS: iPhone 5S

Technoknows

Recruit
Colour: Gold
Memory: 32 GB
Touch not working, otherwise device is perfectly functional.
No physical defects, available with phone cover for device
Priced at ₹12,000
Shipping charges not included IMG_20220315_112509.jpgIMG_20220315_112658__01.jpg

Last edited:
I have a car to sale. Steering not working, otherwise car is perfectly functional.

More like acceleration not working :D

Colour: Gold
Memory: 32 GB
Touch not working, otherwise device is perfectly functional.
No physical defects, available with phone cover for device
Priced at ₹12,000
Shipping charges not includedView attachment 129278View attachment 129279

Dayumn!! 5s with non responsive touch for 12k!
what is this? 2013-2014?

People are selling working iPhone 7 plus at 12-13k range and iPhone 5s refurbished is selling for 4-5k.
Given that your touch is not working the best you can expect is 1-1.5k.

absolutely. 7 or 7+ in mint conditions are between 9-10k to about 14k ish, depending where you're looking for those.

i sold a 6S+ about 2.5 years back for 8k!

5s would be 4k ish in decent shape. a new screen would cost ~3k, depending on availability as well.

Asking and expecting 12K for a 5S and even with non functional TouchID is wishful thinking. I went to cashify and put the information as 5S, 32GB and touch id not working and cashify told me 1680 Rupees. By this logic, max OP can ask is 2000 rupees.

I checked my past orders on cashify and see that back in Oct 2020, I sold 32GB iPhone 5S (touch id working) for about 2.8K.

Last edited:
Asking and expecting 12K for a 5S and even with non functional TouchID is wishful thinking. I went to cashify and put the information as 5S, 32GB and touch id not working and cashify told me 1680 Rupees. By this logic, max OP can ask is 2000 rupees.

I checked my pas orders on cashify and see that back in Oct 2020, I sold 32GB iPhone 5S (touch id working) for about 2.8K.

absolutely. the repair for this wouldn't be worth the hassle, unless someone is looking for a working mobo, or maybe has a screen to swap.

I checked my past orders on cashify and see that back in Oct 2020, I sold 32GB iPhone 5S (touch id working) for about 2.8K.
Its the whole touch screen RD, not the touch id...

I guess I'm guilty of similar thing (selling my iPhone lol) but that being said it's a seller's market. If you don't like the price you don't have to buy it, but logical discussion of pricing is healthy and can give perspective to seller, and hopefully also let the buyer know why they are expecting that pricing.

Back