FS: iPod FM Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Got a few items for sale. Offers via PM only - no lowballing, price suggestions etc. in the thread please | Local buyers preferred | May or may not hold stuff entirely at my discretion. Items can be listed on eBay after adding appropriate fees to item cost(~6%).

1) Belkin Surge Protector - SOLD

Around 4 months or so old. High quality Belkin equipment for your sensitive electronics. Has 6 surge protected universal sockets for most plug types. Lightweight and comes with a 2m cable for convenience.
Selling since I don't require it anymore. Have a look at the pics to see thhat it's in very good condition.

2) Soundmagic PL30 earphones (Shipping: Rs. 20 NCR | Rs. 50 National) - SOLD

Purchased from "mediahome" in early April, 09 and carries their warranty for one year. Not used too much and everything that came in the original box will be included. Selling it as I have purchased one too many pair or earphones and would rather have cash now.

3) Powerkonect FM Radio Remote for iPod (Shipping: Rs. 20 NCR | Rs. 50 National)

Listing again since didn't get payment the last time - that's why the pic date is old.
Brand New | Never Used in retail pack. Will provide a couple of days of testing warranty - NOT compatible with iPod touch & iPhone.
I had put 2 of these for sale and one was bought by a buyer who's using it with his nano 3g without any issues (refer my feedback).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back