FS: Leadtek 8800GTS 320MB | G.Skill 2GB DDR2 GBHZ | Vantec Ion storm 460 and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

ex-Mod
Hello

Have a few items for sale ASAP coz am urgently in need of cash.

Leadtek 8800gts Extreme 320MB
Not standard, but the overclocked version, got from USA, has all the accessories that it comes with plus two game CDs, got it from USA, used for testing, has no box though coz it was too big to carry, has US warranty, and if need be i can help you claim warranty for the same..
Newegg.com - Leadtek PX8800 GTS TDH 320MB Extreme GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

SOLD

G.Skill 2gb (2x1GB) DDR2 800 GBHZ
again from USA, used for testing, has everything that came with it, the stickers, box and everything, again has US warranty and will help you out for warranty claim if the need arises..
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Price 7000 + Actual shipping.

Vantec Ion Storm II 460W PSU
SOLD
bought it 8 months or a yr back i think, still has Indian warranty

Virtual-Hideout.Net | Reviews | Vantec ION2 460w Power Supply Review

Segate 160GB PATA
No bad sectors and in warranty, expires 2010 i think.
1500 shipped.

Samsung 1GB (512x2) DDR2 533 RAM

no warranty, will provide u a month's testing warranty for the same, does ddr2 800 at stock volts and does 950 @ 2v. havent tried more..

Price 1.2k shipped - negotiable.

Items to be shipped from Hyderabad, if anyone from Hyderabad is interested, i can personally come and deliver the stuff to your place or u can come and collect.

Accept Check/DD and bank transfer to ICICI account.

PS: Before someone comes and starts posting that the US price is so and so, well the converstion system sux, get charged educational cess and all that and the $ rate goes quite high and then i ended up paying 50$ shipping locally in US because i lost a 300$ card in shipping there a few months back and cudnt take the risk again, and then taxes, so am not making a profit here. I went though a lot of pain to get the stuff for myself and would not have sold it if it wasnt for some issues, so please dont lowball or thread crap, the price is pretty much not negotiable unless otherwise stated.

Am a bit busy these days so please be patient if I dont reply soon, PM me if interested and ill get back to you.

Thankyou for looking,
Regards.

Vivek Punjabi said:
My offer still stands.

I already gave you my best offer, sorry but what you are quoting is too low, even after comparing it with the other deals u might be getting..

anyway, Bump! still up for grabs..

MACK said:
Is this ram compatible with ASUS M2N-E motherboard which is having maximum memory volt of 1.95v.

If youre talking about the Samsung RAM, it is, and if you are talking about G.skill, they are running at their rated speeds in my pc with 1.9v as of now, so should not be a problem, its just that you wont to overclock the ram to its max coz of the voltage limitations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back