FS: Logitech G1 Gaming Mouse and Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
b00gieman ditched me. Did not pay and backed off from deal. Turok open for sale again. Sorry was busy these days montyseth. Will reply back.

EXCUSE me Mr.Girish.. didnt i tell you the reason and yet you call "i ditched"..damn wtf!

...anyways good luck with ur SALE.
girish78 said:
b00gieman ditched me. Did not pay and backed off from deal. Turok open for sale again. Sorry was busy these days montyseth. Will reply back.

b00gieman no offense please. You asked for 2 days time and I gave you 5 days and you still didnt come back. When I tried to get back to you in MSN you did not respond at all. Then finally you tell me the reason. I appreciate your decision not to buy it. I had posted here in this thread that it was sold to you because you confirmed you will buy it. Did that thinking you will keep your word. In case you had change of plans you could have let me know within 2 days. :argue: I am sorry for using that word but that is how I felt. I think I have learnt my lesson. Consider it sold once money transferred.

i came to know about your MSN msgs thru my dad as that was on the desktop which i had kept on @ home...2ndly i wasnt at home at all and wasnt in position to call you as due to my ignorance i'd not saved the no. on my cell.. anyways it wasnt intentional hope you now understand tht..
girish78 said:
b00gieman no offense please. You asked for 2 days time and I gave you 5 days and you still didnt come back. When I tried to get back to you in MSN you did not respond at all. Then finally you tell me the reason. I appreciate your decision not to buy it. I had posted here in this thread that it was sold to you because you confirmed you will buy it. Did that thinking you will keep your word. In case you had change of plans you could have let me know within 2 days. :argue: I am sorry for using that word but that is how I felt. I think I have learnt my lesson. Consider it sold once money transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back