FS: Logitech Z5000 Digital in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwin_siva

Disciple
Hi guys :clap:

I have a Logitech Z5500 which I had purchased a few months ago. Many of you may already that it happens to be best ever computer speakers ever made, both aesthetically as well as rocking performance. In case you have not heard of it, just google it and you will come to know.

Well, right now, I am going abroad for higher studies and it does not make any sense to carry it. So, I am planning to sell it here and buy the same set of speakers out there. So, I was just wondering if any one of you are interested in buying my most priced possession. I have all the bill and warranty intact. I have hardly used it for about 15-20 hours and its looks as good as new. So, I would be willing to sell it for as low as Rs. 16,500(negotiable). This might sound awefully expensive. But, i can swear that you cant find a Logitech Z5500 for less than Rs. 22,000 in India.

I have not enquired about shipping charges yet. If any of are intrested, let me know of and I shall tel you the handling expneses and we sall arrive at a deal. Moreover, I also have an M-Audio Revelution 7.1 souncard to complement it. That cost me rs. 6000 when I purchased it. If you are interested, we will work out a nice deal.

Cheers,

Siva :hap2:

amazing deal there ....whoever needs those speakers should GRAB it now.

EDIT : btw siva since u r new to the forum and this ur first post , ill suggest something to make buyers more confident while dealing with u... try n post pics of the speakers and also try to put up a scanned / clicked copy of the bill.

just my 2 cents.

Hi Stormblast

I am from chennai. Mohit's idea of putting up a scanned copy of the bill and pics of the speakers sounds like a good idea to me. I shall put up pictures of te speakers as sson as possible.

Cheers
Siva

dear shiva.
this is akhil from Jammu J&K. i am interested in buying your speakers with a little margin for bargain as these have been used for sometime and i am going in for a secondhand deal which i dont usually persue.. do you just tell me where are you located and what is the last deal that you are willing to offer me.. i bid for Rs. 11000.. negotiable depending on the condition.. i already have creative x-fi cound card so i dont need yours.. but speakers will do.. my mail id is akhil2725@hotmail.com... just contact me if you are interested in the deal.. thanks:hap2:

akhil27250 said:
dear shiva.
this is akhil from Jammu J&K. i am interested in buying your speakers with a little margin for bargain as these have been used for sometime and i am going in for a secondhand deal which i dont usually persue.. do you just tell me where are you located and what is the last deal that you are willing to offer me.. i bid for Rs. 11000.. negotiable depending on the condition.. i already have creative x-fi cound card so i dont need yours.. but speakers will do.. my mail id is akhil2725@hotmail.com... just contact me if you are interested in the deal.. thanks:hap2:

dude stop low balling in here ...11k for those slightly used speakers ...:rofl:

check this,
Logitechâ„¢ Z-5500 Digital Speaker | TheITdepot Shopping

those speakers still cost around 25k in india ....asking them for 11k is pure low balling imho.

I should not have interfered in this thread but i feel siva is a newbie here and i wanted him to get a proper price for those speakers. 11k is :no: :no: :no:

@ mohit in general IT Depots pricing is higher than the normal market price. But this is got nothing to do with akhils quote or the sale of speakers this is just to let u know

friedclyde said:
@ mohit in general IT Depots pricing is higher than the normal market price. But this is got nothing to do with akhils quote or the sale of speakers this is just to let u know

yes.....but 11K is still major lowballing....

hey listen up brothers... dont you know the rules of trade.... its a customers world and they have the right to bargain... and so did i.. i said my bid is negotiable depending upon the condition of the speakers.. and yes dont go in for itdepot for everything and they are online sites to earn money.. as such the prices they are charging are way too high from general market.. as you can find these speakers for somewhere around 20k in Nehru Place in delhi.. and i am bidding for a secondhand one.. you know you get a merc out of the showroom for 42 lacs and the next day you sell it , its gonna fetch you just 35- 37 lacs.. thats the case with high valued items.. so goes for the speakers also... he asked for 15k.. and i started with 11k.. thats fair enough.. :D .. see i have a very high configuration computer set on which i have spent more than 1.25 lacs.. by now.. and i am still upgrading.. but that doesnt mean if i sell it , i am gonna get around 1lac.. the max i can get will be somewhere around 60k i guess... so thats fair enough.. and i am yet not sure about these speakers so i am wanting to buy those a little cheap.. as if i wont like those.. they are gonna be a complete waste for me..

anyways.. shiva,, make your bid man... and also post the realtime pic of your speakers please.... i am in a bit of hurry so if you can do it a little fast... otherwise i am afraid i might go in for some brand new ones...

and hey fellows.. anyone interested in buying creative inpire 5.1 channel speakers.. just one month old.. also around 6 months old XFX 6600 GT.. and also used 40gb western digital 2.5 inches laptop harddisk , and zenith ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb ram module for laptop.. everything in perfect working condition.. i have all these things spare with me now.. as i have upgraded everything.. i am a comp freak you know.. anyways please reply... :hap2:

and hey fellows.. anyone interested in buying creative inpire 5.1 channel speakers.. just one month old.. also around 6 months old XFX 6600 GT.. and also used 40gb western digital 2.5 inches laptop harddisk , and zenith ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb ram module for laptop.. everything in perfect working condition.. i have all these things spare with me now.. as i have upgraded everything.. i am a comp freak you know.. anyways please reply...

Make a new thread for that...... It will get more attention that way :)

^^make a separate thread for selling ur stuff.

EDIT : and can i knw the shop in nehru place which sells z5500d for 20k ? thanks

sure man.. you can try SMC international.. or Teka2z there in nehru place... i know these two.. as i myself live in Jammu ,J&K so i dont know much.. you can go and search the market yourself also bro.. its a big market for computer greaks like us thanks:clap:

Hi Akhil,

I dont think I would be able to sell the speakers for less than the quoted price of Rs. 16,500. I am sure you appreciate the fact that this by itslef is a steal, given the quality and reputation of the product involved. As far as the working of the product is concerned, I dont think you would be unsatisfied in that regard at all.

Moreover, I was looking for someone who would also be willing to buy my soundcard as well, since I cant sell the soundcard alone. I would also have to enquire about the shipping charges, if at all you are interested.

I have a few pics of my speakers. However, I am yet to figure out a way to post them out here.

Yup, here are the pictures, finally. They aren't really what you would call high quality images. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 198
listen bro... i can understand your problem.. a very genuine.. no body likes to part with his/her money.. but for a secondhand deal... i also need certain confirmity... see first of all please tell me how will you ensure me the delivery of the speakers??? i.e how will i get ensured that my money is secured.. and what will be the mode of payments and all ??? you dont trust me .. i dont trust you.. so how the deal will be completed.. i have been purchasing from sites since long.. but here this site mods are not responsible for anything.. right... so device a way...

and then my last offer would be rs 14000 last.. earlier i said my starting bid.. because i was leaving a scope for both of us to bargain.. now you have given me your fixed bid and i have given you mine.,.. yes you are right that i am not gonna get these speakers for less than 21000 at the moment.. but then ill be happy to spend that much when ill be purchasing the new speakers myself..

happy folks,,,, Akhil has quoted a fair enough price.. i guess no objections to you people now.. now you try to persuade our little shiva here.. lol.. :clap: :hap2:

Hi Akhil

I am not really sure of how to go about the payment part since this is my first sale online. However, I would like to keep you informed that I have a facility to accpet paypal payments. Probably, our mods can suggest some ideas. Your suggestions are welcome guys. :hap2:

Then coming down to the price, I have already quoted my final price. I wish I could make some change to bring it down, but I really cant. And yes, Vij made a valid point regarding the pricing in J&K. You may also want to consider that.

As far as the packing goes, I have the original logitech box and entire packaging. I would be more than happy to pack it up responsibly. :)

someone please tell me how to enter the details of your rig under every message of yours.. please help.. i am new here.. and siva.. dont you consider the pricing in J&K yaar.. when i can get my XFX 7900 GTX from america for just 27000 landed at my place when it was priced for somewhere around 42000 in channai.. so you can imagine about these as well.... i am not gonna purchase anything from my own state yaar.. anyways.. your wish.. i made my last offer... doesn;t matter.. anyways can you please tell me how to put your rig under every message??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back