FS: Logitech Z5000 Digital in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^goto USER CP on the top left corner of this page and then look out for EDIT SIGNATURE ... write ur rig details there n baam. u r done.

I can understand that sending a small Graphic card package from the US would be profitable....But, sending a huge 27 kg package from the US would be more expensive that buying it out here!!!!

However, if u feel that is more economical, you may do so...Good Luck :hap2:

well brother... thats the major issue.. because i have been purchasing things on ebay.. but nothing outside like this.. so i would suggest you to put the same on ebay india.. and maybe you will get some other potential buyer to buy the same from you.. what ya say.. because there are different modes of payments there.. and one feel secure.. rest you thinki about how you are gonna send such a hafty package??? by the way just tell me whats the date of your purchase ?? and how much warrenty is left ?

First of all, Cool System Config, dude :hap2:

I purchased my speakers 6 months ago and 1.5 years of warranty is left. But, coming to the actual condition of the speakers, as I have said before, I have hardly used it for 20 hours, since I am not at home most of the times. But, what I can tell you is, it does not have a single scratch on it and would not look like an used equipment. I have taken care of it like a newly-wed wife.

Now, I can post it on ebay. But, this will increase the total expense by Rs.600 (min rs.200+2.5%). If you are willing to bear that, I would be more than happy to post it on ebay. Think about it and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back