FS: Home Audio Video FS Mi Soundbar in warranty with bill box, as good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmkaks

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Thrissur Kerala
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 2, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Hi guys,

Payment received from @Pardeep Bansal
> Selling: Mi Soundbar, which I bought on 02/03/21, from our local Xiaomi store. Have invoice, box and all original packaging and cables.
> Condition: 5/5, I would have hardly used it for 30 hours.
> Reason for sale: Selling cause I upgraded to good bookshelf speakers.
> Pricing note: Already quoted reduced price since I know shipping will cost 300-450 rs, so please don't bargain, willing to bear a small portion of shipping cost if it is higher than this.
> Packaging and shipping: Will be packing in its original box and shipping. Shipping at buyers risk.

EDIT: ONE REGULAR-LOWBALLER MEMBER, WHO HAS REGULARLY LOWBALLED ON MY ADS, GOT HIS FEELING HURT AND BLOCKED ME TODAY.LOL. JUST WANT TO LET ALL YOU LOWBALLERS OUT THERE KNOW THAT I DONT CARE FOR YOUR FEELINGS. IF YOU WANT TO LOWBALL, GO TO OLX. AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO READ AD/NEGOTIATE DECENTLY.

Thanks for looking! Cheers!

Attachments

• Invoice Copy- MI STORE THRISSUR.pdf
    261.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20210610_011949044.jpg
    IMG_20210610_011949044.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20210610_012014835.jpg
    IMG_20210610_012014835.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20210610_012055276.jpg
    IMG_20210610_012055276.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Interested can you tell me if this works via bluetooth. Connecting from phone, lap shouldn't be an issue right. I haven't looked at specs yet. Hence the question

Interested can you tell me if this works via bluetooth. Connecting from phone, lap shouldn't be an issue right. I haven't looked at specs yet. Hence the question
Yes bro, It works via bluetooth. Has Aux, RCA, SPDIF optical, Coaxial and bluetooth as inputs.

Planning to use it along with my VU tv , is sound controllable via tv ?
I have the same setup. ie VU TV and MI soundbar. The sound is NOT controllable if connected by digital audio.

I have to use analog audio but it causes a loud boom on each on and off. Also there is quite a bit noise.

Planning to use it along with my VU tv , is sound controllable via tv ?
Sorry, missed this post amidst a number of messages I got yesterday. You cannot control volume with TVs remote if you use optical out. You can get via coaxial, rca and Bluetooth. I could control volume with optical on mibox though.
I have the same setup. ie VU TV and MI soundbar. The sound is NOT controllable if connected by digital audio.

I have to use analog audio but it causes a loud boom on each on and off. Also there is quite a bit noise.
I think you are using a damaged aux cable or you might have a degraded aux port in your tv. Iv had no BOOM or noise and all. WTH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back