FS:Miscellanous Computer Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

utkarsh86

Disciple

Since the first sale went off well im back with my second sale.. Hope this goes even better

MUMBAI BUYERS PREFERRED

can you please think on Price 1GB Dynet as the new ones 1175/-

Source: Deltapage.com

if yes, then pm me your best price

Latest UPDATE since all the buyers want to buy for "Friends" :huh: and not them selves supposedly all the "Friends" :huh: have backed out ... All the items are for sale again PM if anyone is interested before i go mad and close the thread...

1765 for video card .. impossible ..i am reayd to b uy it for 500 rs as u get new better for 2k with 3 yrs . if u ready to give it for 500 as u just got 10 months warranty i am ready

^^mate an AGP flavo of 6600 can be fetchd more coz these are rare nowadays...but 1.75 is a bit tad on higher end.

anks22402 said:
1765 for video card .. impossible ..i am reayd to b uy it for 500 rs as u get new better for 2k with 3 yrs . if u ready to give it for 500 as u just got 10 months warranty i am ready

Well i think u must be talking about some other card as this card is so rare its not even available in the market and if some one has it the price is 3.1k... Next time before putting of prospective buyers get ur facts right please.. The card is in impeccable condition and if ur getting a brand new for 2k buy one for me too :cool2:

Latest Update Card is a goner,SMPS back on has the confirmation hasnt come.. RAM is still on the bloc if anyone interested let me know

sushantV said:
Can buy the smps if u can send it over to gurgaon.

Lol im asking for 300 shipping is 100 i would love to but its too expensive then ill wait for a buyer in Mumbai i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back