FS:MOTOROKR S9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Skilled
Putting up my Motorola S9 Stereo Bluetooth Headset for sale. Got it from the US in June, sparingly used and in very good condition.

I have the original charger(it had US type flat pins) and two extra ear plugs of different sizes. The headset can also be charged using mini usb cable.

Features

• Lightweight, discreet design – weighs barely one ounce
• Sleek, behind-the-head style
• Compact 1.3 cm speakers help provide comfort and a snug fit in the ear
• Works with all compatible Bluetooth-enabled phones¹
• Stream music from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled stereo music phone or from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player. Bluetooth Stereo Adapter for iPod available (sold separately) to use with an iPod.¹
• Long play time – up to six hours of play from a single charge
• Music mutes or pauses when calls come in and resumes once the call has ended
• Control music and calls from the headphones
• Water and sweat resistant
• Supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Hands-free (HFP), and Headset profiles
MOTOROKR S9 - Motorola

Worked without a problem with my HTC Artemis and Dell Inspiron laptop, but i realised that I barely use it so putting it up for sale.

PS : There is no local warranty on this headset but if my experience with Logitech USA is anything to go by...there shouldnt be any problems with the warranty.

nice deal! but i was looking for S9-HD!! currently costs $100 frm tigerdirect!!:S

btw how did u like the music on them?? is it ok or low? and whats the max range?:huh:

The music output is pretty good but i really havent used them much to comment expertly...

But the range is very good...i havent had any problems till abt 20feet and for shorter distances they work through doors n walls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back