FS: MSI Neo 4 Platinum + Athlon 64 3000 (939 socket) + 512*2 DDR 400 Transcend RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACK

Disciple
Product................. MSI Neo 4 Platinum Motherboard (939 Socket)
Motherboard Chipset nVIDIA nForce4 Ultra
Condition............... Good (Never overclocked)
Purchase date........ 10.06.05
Warranty left......... 1 year
Reason for sale....... Recently upgraded to x2
Revised Price.......... 4,000/-
Price dropped to Rs.3,750/- on 23.05.07
Price further dropped to Rs.3,600/- on 25.05.07
Revised Price - Rs.3,500/- 27.05.07
Revised Price - Rs.3,400/- 17.06.07

It's a MSI Platinum series motherboard with extra Marvel Gigabit lan chip (overall two lan controllers), on board Firewire and Silicon Image's SATARAID5+ nvidia raid.

Motherboard is in very good condition with Original Packing and accessories and Bill. Other details can be checked on the MSI Website:

MSI Computer Corp. - Product
Product................. AMD Athlon 64 3000+ CPU
Condition............... Good (Never overclocked)
Purchase date........ 10.06.05
Price.................... 1,000/- ...SOLD...

Venice core CPU with Box packing and Heat sink Fan. Still under warranty.

Product................. 512*2 Transcend DDR 400 RAM
Condition............... Good
Revised Price......... 3,000/-
Price dropped to Rs.2,750/-
Price further dropped to Rs. 2,600/-
Final Revised Price - Rs.2,500/- ...SOLD...
Two RAM sticks of 512mb each in excellent condition with Transcend Retail Packing. One year warranty left. Never overclocked.

All prices are exclusive of shipping.

all three could have fetched 6.5k, but u have sold a 2k value product at 1k, so rest become almost difficult to sell.

@longlife i had the same processor on sale with more warranty u qouted me 2.5k along with mobo and ram, what u thinking ? 500 bucks for ram n mobo ? lolz

Well! cpu is still available for sale as the person who has earlier committed for payment has backed out of the deal.

Now, whole set cpu+motherboard+ram at a revised price of 8k instead of 8.6k. Post or PM if interested.

like i had said earlier, interested in the CPU only and maybe the RAM (as will get a AGP board for this), PM me if interested

my price was cpu 1.5k, mobo 2.5k and ram 2.5k.........................................that's the breakup..............

Thanks for your wise comments. But you don't know the cost of my purchase. A 9k motherboard with firewire and two lan controllers and two sata raid controllers and with other msi features and accessories for just 2.5k. Its bit too low.

So, above price is right for the premium mobo with venice core cpu and branded DDR Ram. All are in good condition. cpu and mobo purchased from smc international and ram from Computer empire. No problem for warranty.:hap2:

Final cut in prices. This is the lowest I can offer for a premium mobo, venice core cpu and branded RAM (all in good condition).

No more cuts. PM or post if interested....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back