660MHz Core

512MB GDDR3 1900MHz Memory
On-board Function:

Over CLock Edition

Dual-link DVI Support

HDCP Support

HDTV-out + Dual DVI Connectors
Date of Purchase: Nov 29, 2007
Condition: It is clean & neat red pcb card. No it was never RMAed nor does it have any sign of weakening. I've taken 8800GT top-slot @ HWBOT for 3DMark03, 05 and 06 with this card after v-modding, chilling and ofcourse overclocking it.
Warranty: Card "technically" has 3 years Local Warranty as I bought this in Nov, 2007 from Mnemonics. Its still got all the stickers on the back of it. But after me V-Modding and freezing it I am not sure about waranty and hence the attractive low price. :eek:hyeah:
Please Reply or PM only if you are interested. I would prefer a local buyer for easy pick up.

I am sorry but I dont think I need to state a reason for sale... also its a 2 months old GFX card under local warranty for 3 years.. one can get it replaced if anything happens to it.
Come down??? why?? you sure the new card you will buy will overclock to same freq?? I am in no hurry to sell this bro... so thanks for advice but no coming down right now :p
BUMP!!

Ok thank you all for interest.
I am gonna keep this one as well as new card for my benching pleasure :)
Thread Closed :)

Harshal said:
I am sorry but I dont think I need to state a reason for sale... also its a 2 months old GFX card under local warranty for 3 years.. one can get it replaced if anything happens to it.
Come down??? why?? you sure the new card you will buy will overclock to same freq?? I am in no hurry to sell this bro... so thanks for advice but no coming down right now :p
BUMP!!

hello u said u not sure of warranty after your experiments
n afaik no warranty after vmod so plzz come down..even if its 2 mons old

Kenpachi said:
hello u said u not sure of warranty after your experiments
n afaik no warranty after vmod so plzz come down..even if its 2 mons old

there are people interested even at the price he is asking so why would he come down???????? and i think its an excellent price. Almost 4k below the market price.

damn it looks like roadie who is ready to take the risk......i guess i m more into this business...the price look too tempting....
harshal does it work fine on default settings????
i mean does right now it give u any problems while running....if new user doesnt try to increase any setting

^^ Mo you have a fine card. Stop worrying about mine :p

@ Kenpachi, hehe thanks but I would like not to drop the price. Also thebanik, made a good point there ;)
@ magnet, No champ, its absolutly working fine with stock-cooler on :)

On HOLD for "fcry", as of now!

damn i could not buy it was so fast sale :|

if fcry out let me know if instrested ;)

will be soon

^^^hehehehe, i am second in line arun i think, harshal i sent you a pm as well, wud it be possible for you to help me get those pots?????

Harshal said:
^^^ Yes I saw... I am thinking about it and will reply you 2moro if its not a problem :)

I am ready to wait as much as you say Harshal, all i am hoping is that the wait turns out sweet, :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back