FS : MSI NX8800GT-T2D512e-OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcry64 said:
@14k - brand new.

Hey man.. So u selling for 13.7k? the new one u got on saturday?
also was wondering.. y r u replacing them so often? they dying on u?:huh:

let me know today.. plz dont say u live in vashi..:S

all computer geeks shifted to vashi kya??:mad: :bleh:

also wats the difference between the RED and the GREEN pcbs?

countrock said:
Hey man.. So u selling for 13.7k? the new one u got on saturday?
also was wondering.. y r u replacing them so often? they dying on u?:huh:

let me know today.. plz dont say u live in vashi..:S

all computer geeks shifted to vashi kya??:mad: :bleh:

also wats the difference between the RED and the GREEN pcbs?

no u got it ur way..i don't stay at vashi:)
In mumbai dude.

First the replacement was due to artifacting problems. it was red to green pcb. I had nicely choosen the card from the lot only to replace it again:S

Second replacement was from greed to red pcb. So red pcb now. This replacement was not due to any problems....it was a favour tirupati did to me for giving me the red pcb. Red pcb=better cooling/oc.

am selling for the low price for a brand new piece because i don't won't to wait too much for the gts 512. well i am sill stuck:huh: :S for the decision to upgrade. thats why i closed the thread before and reopened it again. this is my final price. if it goes for a suitable price then i am getting that one.

thinking of hyping the price again...but look closely, this card i am selling w/o the games bundle. still its 1k off the orig price. anyone interested for the games separately or combined w/the card let me know please. Games are DiRT and LOTR(Lord of the Rings Online)

fcry64 said:
:hap2: :hap2:

Mod Edit: Hopefully you wont repeat it again otherwise you would land up in trouble...

whats wrong switch? kindly point it out wouldya?

was it freq posting or somethin? i is sorry for that then and hopefully i won't repeat that:) :ashamed:

fcry64 said:
whats wrong switch? kindly point it out wouldya?

was it freq posting or somethin? i is sorry for that then and hopefully i won't repeat that:) :ashamed:

Yea and also your last post was only smiley's which is also against the rules... But more then that the two posts were made within a period of five minutes and you had nothing to add in the second post except for the smiley's...

Switch said:
Yea and also your last post was only smiley's which is also against the rules... But more then that the two posts were made within a period of five minutes and you had nothing to add in the second post except for the smiley's...

awww...comeonman. sorry anyway;)

i want to sell the games that games w/ this card too....will update the first post soon

@Vivek - pming u shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back