FS : Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 5800 blue and an e51 black.

I was asking which phone are u considering for upgrade, cos even i mit sell my 5800 then.(Its in mint condition btw)

After goin through lot of research i have found that no phone except the iphone beats this.

whats ur say?

paddydevil said:
i have a 5800 blue and an e51 black.
I was asking which phone are u considering for upgrade, cos even i mit sell my 5800 then.(Its in mint condition btw)
After goin through lot of research i have found that no phone except the iphone beats this.
whats ur say?

wait for N97 bro its gonna be a beast 32 gigs of memory and 16gb micro sd 48 gb :O..... w8 till june dude :):eek:hyeah:
BTW iphone is going to come up with new iphone but there is a 10% chance they mite not :hap5: .... anyways w8 till june befor u decide anythin... also the palm pre will launch in september in india most likely... :)

paddydevil said:
hmm..reconsidering selling cos no other good option in market as of now..

I already have iPhone 2G & iPhone 3G with me. I bought this to see how good is it when compared to other touch screen competitors. And I don't like the N-series at all. I Would love to buy an E-series.

JayMathers said:
Sorry Bro, Only Desperate Situations Result In Desperate Measures.

no probs. i really dunno why u are selling man. i have owned 5 iphones and 2 of these. i still prefer these since they are not limited to iphone capabilities. its normal. oh well enjoy. ill wait for next gen iphone now :)

jesal said:
no probs. i really dunno why u are selling man. i have owned 5 iphones and 2 of these. i still prefer these since they are not limited to iphone capabilities. its normal. oh well enjoy. ill wait for next gen iphone now :)

Only One Thing To Say. Poor Response Time As Compared To iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back