FS: Nokia n82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it goes for 16.5 to 17k new and you plan it to sell at that price.

People over here are not BAKRAS because we are on this forum we know how much things are priced at. Also change your attitude I would have taken the 650i from you but your attitude no chance.

H2O said:
Dude it goes for 16.5 to 17k new and you plan it to sell at that price.

People over here are not BAKRAS because we are on this forum we know how much things are priced at. Also change your attitude I would have taken the 650i from you but your attitude no chance.

tell u what, give me the number of the place ok in bombay where it sells for 16.5k brand new with bill and warranty. and i really dont know if u msged me for the 650i i really dont know WHAT ATTITUDE i threw in the first place, if u felt bad or something ill say sorry for that cuz i dont know what u are talking about. so again sorry. and in the end u need the product and not the persons attitude really... its ones choice. its like going to a big mall and not buying something cuz the salesperson sucks. ive dealt a lot of people like that. but anyways.....

by any chance would you be interested in tradde ? n73 + cash ?

i might be interested in this but will have to wait until i sell off the n73 if your not interested in trading

SoulFire said:
by any chance would you be interested in tradde ? n73 + cash ?

i might be interested in this but will have to wait until i sell off the n73 if your not interested in trading

i sold my n73 to get the n82. :) so i guess i dont want to go there again. i think there was someone looking out for it check it out and let me know. i think neville wanted it .

Dude, check your price and the price in the other thread. You are not even far off from the brand new phone's selling price.
A second hand phone, no matter what condition, sees a drastic fall in the selling price.

Go on, keep on bumping it daily.

alsiladka said:
Dude, check your price and the price in the other thread. You are not even far off from the brand new phone's selling price.
A second hand phone, no matter what condition, sees a drastic fall in the selling price.

Go on, keep on bumping it daily.

new price is 19500. and how is 16k not far from that only u know. if u dont know dont crap here when not needed. i dont want to entertain that new one is for 17k. i asked one fellow gimme shop name and address in bombay. guess what no reply from that user i wonder why. cuz hes bluffing

^^^

no one is replying no more becoz of ur arrogant and disrespectful behaviour to others genius. if u think u will sell a 4 month old mobile for 16 which retails for,take it, 20k. u got lots of bump ahead.

oh here in tvm .if u have anyone...a chain of shops known as mobily is giving for 18600.

jerin said:
^^^

no one is replying no more becoz of ur arrogant and disrespectful behaviour to others genius. if u think u will sell a 4 month old mobile for 16 which retails for,take it, 20k. u got lots of bump ahead.

yes and stuff here older than a year sell for few k less as well that is nothing. what my attitude u are on about. 10 people keep talking trash oh its for 16k oh its for 17k u expect me to take it. i dont want comments if one does not want to buy dont buy. i am not forcing anyone. 1 year old iphones are avaiable for 20k in some stupid stores go and tell them to lower prices see what they will say to u. i bet that time all this wont be counted cuz its an IPHONE>

^^

whatever.and if u think what is abt iphone will be for a nokia.u r mistaken.ur phone is a nokia not a apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back