FS : OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum Low-Voltage Triple Channel 6GB Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Hi,

As the title suggests , I have a brand new OCZ 6 GB Triple Channel DDR3 1600Mhz (7-7-7) for sale. Its bought from US and is still new in box. Carries lifetime warranty from OCZ.

Reason for Sale : i7 plans Botched :(

Price : 7000 shipped via DTDC Air.

Review :

OCZ 6GB PC3-12800 Platinum DDR3 Triple Channel Memory Kit Review

Pics :

Plz use PM for any queries/suggestions/low balling etc etc
No posting links and crapping here !

Well big story....sickizblank (Vinay) backed out ! Payment not received for last 3 days and I almost had sent the RAM to him. Just called him and when I told I am Supra from TE, he cut the call :D....let me see what I can do about him now :p

So anyway RAM is up for sale with a price cut--- 6500 shipped :D

Supra said:
Well big story....sickizblank (Vinay) backed out ! Payment not received for last 3 days and I almost had sent the RAM to him. Just called him and when I told I am Supra from TE, he cut the call :D....let me see what I can do about him now :p[/B]:D

imho such ppl deserve a negative itrader rating.

Supra, can you PM me the SNo of the stick?

I have exact same kit sitting here, wanted another one to make 12g. Want to know SN for obvious reasons ;)

Might pick this up.

sickizblank Buyer.. i had th same issue with him.. made me wait for liek 3 days and then told me .. i am backing out !! i guess we should banned such buyers.. we dont need them on TE.. He also use to cut my phone and never pick up to .!!!

I have told him staright on sms that if he does not pay up, he gets a -ve itrader rating in 2 days!

@ Shripad---YGPM :p

^^ Its available for sale and if u can see the pic it shows its a triple channel kit ( 2GB X 3 sticks) DDR3 mainly for X58 platform

@ Supra , i think my brother already clarified with you why I didn't respond for 3-4 days.

@ anks , Give me a valid proof that YOU EVER CALLED ME UP ON MY PHONE!

and you know what ? It wasn't even me on my phone , it was my brother , so how can you say it was me cutting the phone. Bloody Losers. The payment will be made by tomorrow morning , and unless if you have any proof don't ever accuse anyone of anything. PS - I'm not backing out , the payment is supposed to be made by tomorrow anyway. And why I backed out earlier from your deal , because it was on HOLD For someone else , and if that person said no later on due to you not offering a good price for it , is fair enough. And I wasn't the only one you were holding it for , you should've sold it off , don't blame it on me if no one was interested in your components.

I've never cheated anyone , you may ask Rockfella to whom I had already paid the amount for an LCD panel , which later on was refunded due to the LCD not being in stock anymore. As far as your calling is concerned , I doubt you'd even have my phone number. So don't just post for the sake of increasing your post count. Have some TRUE / VALID content in it.

I've already clarified , whatever was supposed to be clarified with Supra , if you'd want to ask anything you may contact him.

Retard.

@ sickizblank---- Its not a prob as long as you deposit the cash in the next 2 days so that the deal can be completed :)...I will be happy to complete to deal and do not care what others have to say about you as long you complete this deal. Thanks again for posting and clearing it up on the thread

Thanks supra for the Info.i am going for Gx790 G65 Mobo along with AMD AM3 proccy will these ram work fine with it or its only meant for i7 system?if it will work fine with 790 G65 and AM3 proccy then i would like to go for 2x2 gb ram.thanks :)

Payment received from sickizblank(Vinay). Sorry for any confusions :p

We have the deal sorted out now :)...cheers :D

I hope everything was cleared out , since the payment was done as and when I told you it'll be done. :)

PM me the tracking details and stuff ASAP.

Thanks.

RAMs received by sickizblank. Payment received on Thursday evening and item was received by saturday afternoon :)

Closing thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back