FS : PC Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ no buddy, before vanishing from market last price I checked was 10.6k, Now its EOL CPU, out of production. Before $ rise, it was 8.9k, I remember Shripad started thread 'now right time to buy Q6600', search his profile.

@Qsahmed :as per your post you've sold the Proc?

I you have I've sent you a couple of PM's Regarding the motherboard are you still interested in selling it?

Night Huntre said:
@Qsahmed :as per your post you've sold the Proc?

I you have I've sent you a couple of PM's Regarding the motherboard are you still interested in selling it?

i sold one Q6600 and now i have another one...once it sells, i will sell the mobo also....

peace

big price drop....
Q6600 = Rs. 7500
OCZ 4GB RAM = Rs. 3300

CM 690 coming soon, after all these stuff sold out

Hey there... Is there any 5 or 6 month old ATI 4870 card up for sale????????? I was late otherwise i would have bought your card first day

Sidhu has closed his thread.. And he doesnt want to do an exchange deal which i prefer.
ATI 4850 + Cash = ATI 4870 or 4890... If anyone else have a deal like this then please PM me.

P.S: My older bro has exactly the same system as me but just now i have found out that he had done a deal for cash and his card and got a week old 4870 ..... I am so jealous.......

What price are you going to set for the SCCF ? I've sent you an offer on the OCZ reaper as well.Don't mind taking both at the same time.

Winter said:
What price are you going to set for the SCCF ? I've sent you an offer on the OCZ reaper as well.Don't mind taking both at the same time.

i will sell all the other stuff only afetr the q6600 gets sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back