FS: Proccy/RDRAM/AGP from P4 Rig(Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar1630

Disciple
Intel P4 1.6Ghz Socket 478, 400 Mhz FSB (Heatsink and Fan included), SOLD to Samkong
dsc00523vw8.jpg

128 MB * 2 Syncmax RDRAM @ 800MHZ: 256 MB, blazingly fast performance on XP. SOLD
dsc00526ue1.jpg

AGP 4x Geforce2mx 7100 deluxe combo (integrated TV tuner) 32 MB: *TV Tuner doesn't reproduces audio on XP (Driver issue). AGP works very fine
dsc00522pi6.th.jpg

The mobo is defunct: the reason for sale of all these compnents :). If you know any person selling a RDRAM mobo (D850(, please let me know.

ShAD0W said:
is the mobo up for sale ? :D
On other thought, I can sell the mobo for Rs 500 in its defunct state.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: (seems to be a problem of power supply through the board) Original purchase price was Rs 12500

Intel P4 1.6Ghz Socket 478, 400 Mhz FSB (Heatsink and Fan included)

I might be Interested .. How is the condition of the processor .. Whats the rpm of the cpu fan if used for more than 5 hours ..

abhee24 said:
Intel P4 1.6Ghz Socket 478, 400 Mhz FSB (Heatsink and Fan included)

I might be Interested .. How is the condition of the processor .. Whats the rpm of the cpu fan if used for more than 5 hours ..
Don't know about the RPM. The processor was used for about 2 years for 1-2 hours per day. Works find. Selling it because motherboard went boom. Proccy is alright. Shall I hold it for you. Please confirm by evening.

Rdram recd, tested by friend for whom it was sourced, & satisfied with the pair.he is looking to replace the rest of the the 64mb with another pair of 128mb.if possible, can u source another pair? and thnks for the superb deal! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back