FS: Reliance Netconnect + LG Bullet KG285 + Esata-Sata Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
NETCONNECT
this is of a colleague of mine...
its more than a year old...so no warranty...he hasnt been using this for quite sometime now...and has deactivated the number...
the buyer will only need to get this activated from a reliance counter with a new number which costs abt 300bucks...a new netconnect connection costs abt 2.5k or so...
open for a little negotiation...all interests/offers shud b posted in the thread...No pms plzzz...shipping will b extra...so local buyers preferred
pics taken from mobile...

LG BULLET KG285 MOBILE - SOLD
this is brand new...unopened box...came with my HTC Diamond...was forced to buy it just a day ago...i guess it has one year warranty on it...price 1k+shipping...this item is open till 4th Jan noon only...

Esata to Sata Cable (I-L)
had bought this from coolgear along with an esata circuit but i dont need it as i need an esata to esata cable and not this :( ...opened it for testing...but lying arnd since then...cost me $7 :( ...its 3ft long and pretty good quality...price 200bucks..
plzz dont PM...put ur 2 cents on the thread only...
pics...sorry for quality...taken from mobile...

JK, unable to get through to my friend who uses a slot type Reliance data card for his lappy and would mostly be interested in buying this for his new lappy. :(
Please go ahead with the sale.
Will contact you later if my friend is interested and this is still available then. :)

i think the 1k is a very decent tag...whr in mumbai r u located...am in the dadar sion area...lemme know if u r intd @ 1k...we can meet at a convenient location for the trade..

Interested in eSATA cable, can you give me pictures of their connectors (facing connectors) ?

I want an eSATA cable which can connect from a sata port on computer side and esata port on external device side.

Thanks

^^^ yeah...this is the one u r looking for then...as mentioned...this has an I type connector on one end which goes into an esata port and an L type connector on the other end which goes into a standard sata port (like the sata hard drives port)...will post pics at nite...

as mentioned already...it was in working condition...but the connection has expired...so u will hav to take a new connection which costs abt 300 bucks and u r ready to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back