[FS] Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2)||Rs. 16500||5 months old||warranty||9.5/10 condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Up for sale is Samsung Galaxy S2 that is in 9.5/10 condition. It does have lite scratches on low extended part and at the back and rim. But due to colour of the phone they are not visible easily.

Also it has a scratchguard on it since day one.

It was bought in 2nd week of June and comes with bill and warranty.

Reason for sale: Upgraded to white version (my sister)

Asking Price: Only Rs. 19,990/-. (Updated Price after suggestions and PMs)

Comes with box, data cable, charger and manuals

Pics:

img5445b.jpg

img5446oj.jpg

img5447p.jpg

img5448y.jpg

img5449hk.jpg

img5450k.jpg

img5451p.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hold it for me. I will confirm you till 12 pm. My friend might be interested in it.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk.

Re: [FS] Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2)||Rs. 16500||5 months old||warranty||9.5/10 conditio

Its a very nice phone, why are u selling it at so low price...U should consider the price revision if it does not have any probelm..

And u should increase the price,, so low price might make people think that it has some defect...

Re: [FS] Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2)||Rs. 16500||5 months old||warranty||9.5/10 conditio

i am taking it ...pm me the account info .

Aakash said:
Its a very nice phone, why are u selling it at so low price...U should consider the price revision if it does not have any probelm..

And u should increase the price,, so low price might make people think that it has some defect...
:D. Phone is flawless.

honest1 said:
Hold it for me. I will confirm you till 12 pm. My friend might be interested in it.

Deal almost closed with honest1!

put me next in line! if this stays until then that is! ;)

OMG!!! what a DEAL!!!! am still recovering from the 16K shock!!!! is this one of those DRUNKEN For Sale THREADS?? :D

what made you lower the price soo much ?

Wow. How cud I have missed this....

Its Chirag so you can expect mouth watering deals from him

honest1 said:

Price updated to Rs. 19,500 + shipping (around 500 bucks)/-. (Updated Price after suggestions and PMs)

Phone no more on hold as price is updated. Line up would be reconsidered as buyers who would want to buy at 17k might not want to buy at 20, local dela would be given preference and phone won't be kept on hold now.

Criticism is anticipated and will be accepted.

In the same regard, price of HTC Sensation XE dropped to 21k.

[mod]Please refrain from posting OT content on market threads![/mod]

Gannu said:
[mod]Please refrain from posting OT content on market threads![/mod]

I didn't get you Gannu. :-/

chaztin said:
@honest1 OT is Offtopic

:ashamed:.............

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Best of luck for the deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back