FS : Samsung SGH-J700 Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got it with my NC10 and I sold it to a shop for Rs.4,800/-. It was just one week ago on 17/02/2009. It was a complete peace of mind, no queries/no PMs/no shipping, etc. etc.

You can also do the same. :)

How can you sell it for 4.800/- ???? Dealers itself are selling it for 4500 I suppose.

was looking if for a friend but then bought L700 for 7,300/- with 3g, 2mp cam and 8gb expandable memory slot :)

Rushabh, is it possible to pay some topup and get a better phone with the lappy?

SunnyBoi said:
Rushabh, is it possible to pay some topup and get a better phone with the lappy?

Well i cannot confirm on this because i dint ask this question to the croma guys. But mostly the answer is no because this phone comes free only with the NC10, i dont think u can pay more and get a better model.

sameer31 said:
How can you sell it for 4.800/- ???? Dealers itself are selling it for 4500 I suppose.

was looking if for a friend but then bought L700 for 7,300/- with 3g, 2mp cam and 8gb expandable memory slot :)

Of course I did. May be prices are different in various states. If someone in Delhi wants to do it, I can give address/phone number of the shop in Rohini, Delhi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back