FS: Samsung UCCC 2 x 1GB Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandal

Skilled
Samsung UCCC 2x1 GB bought on 8th Jan 2006, selling for 7K + shipping, not been overclocked, but has run once at 250 MHz DDR (500) @ 3-4-4-8.

so far running at stock, @ 3-3-3-8, Transcend, got the original blister packs also

interested parties can PM me, or post here...:D

^H.O for an hr or 2 will confirm for kinofevil. Is the ram available with Bill and with the box?? Is that the one bought from Kamal, Delta??

Saiyan said:
^H.O for an hr or 2 will confirm for kinofevil. Is the ram available with Bill and with the box?? Is that the one bought from Kamal, Delta??
Yes baba.. bill, box, whatever u want... like I said I got the blister packs:p , not from Delta, bought from jabalpur only, I got em as a late christmas gift from someone special :p !!

okay i want it if you can decrease the price if your answer is yes then kindly pm me. With the lowest quote that you can give.

yes pricing is too high as new ones cost Rs. 8000.

why will anyone buy 5 months old ones from you at Rs. 7000.

6.5k from my side

You say yes and the money is in your bank by tomorrow.

Please i need this RAM Badly

Plus as you said it comes with Bill and everything.

So please please please sell it to me for 6.5k incl shipping.

Could you post screen shots of the rams (memtest , atleast 1 complete round of 8 tests) ) as well as cpu-z.
both at default speeds and at 250MHZ speed.

if it is to my satisfaction then certain members will be more than interested in bidding for it.

ps: Please Note I am not purchasing it.

Udit said:
yes pricing is too high as new ones cost Rs. 8000.

why will anyone buy 5 months old ones from you at Rs. 7000.
U wanna buy quote, else shut the sh1t up and let others buy (others have brains ya know, and can judge the cheap or expensive part for themselves :bleh: , stop spamming a market thread too, something which has been repeated oft enough, (you u as well d00d...)

@ others, Like I said the memory is in almost new condition and will be with me when i return to mumbai on the 30th, I could ship it earlier from Jabalpur too... shipping should be cheap

Sorry pal, but thats a bit on the low side, shipping for RAM will be cheap, it ain't like a KG or something, and doesn't damage if in its priginal packs which mine is!!

Wow overwhelmed with the response... now see here guys, the memory's as good as new... and if some mumbai person buys, he can pick it up from me.. so save on the transpost which would be like 50 bucks all over india anyways..:p
C'mon 7K is a good price and UCCC rates could probably go up... Infact a good pal here on TE offered me 7.2K + transport, but I didn't want to sell then, this was a month back...
@ storm 6K is a tad low I think, besides I need the cash for my next upgrade too!!! :)

@vandal - i might consider to revise or increase my offer a bit atleast if u post some screenies of the ram & also of the 250mhz memtest.

OK am back, lock n load :bleh:
Not meaning to be a *oop over here but the price of these sticks seems to be climbing. And yes the warranties will be valid everywhere, as I paid with bill..
I brought over the boxes (they're blister packs actually) from Jabalpur. So people can verify the memory..

Will need to bring the memory over to the office to actually do any testing on them, cause I don't have a monitor right now, having disposed the one I had which was a stand in anyway..

So if u guys could be patient :p @ stormy what tests do u want run? cause I have next to no clue... don't usually benchy either ;)
Will run the tests if it means a sale though..:eek:hyeah:

vandal said:
Will need to bring the memory over to the office to actually do any testing on them, cause I don't have a monitor right now, having disposed the one I had which was a stand in anyway..

So if u guys could be patient :p @ stormy what tests do u want run? cause I have next to no clue... don't usually benchy either ;)
Will run the tests if it means a sale though..:eek:hyeah:
Please post screen shots of the rams (memtest , atleast 1 complete round of 8 tests) ) as well as cpu-z.
both at default speeds and at 250MHZ speed.:cool2:

Once this is done and confirmed OK, it means a sure shot sale!!:p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please post screen shots of the rams (memtest , atleast 1 complete round of 8 tests) ) as well as cpu-z.

both at default speeds and at 250MHZ speed.:cool2:

Once this is done and confirmed OK, it means a sure shot sale!!:p

Ok CPU-Z I have.. now memtest.. Ok downloading now... watch this space, will post screenies time permitting in a few days (lotsa work :eek:hyeah: )

EDIT: Oh crap google shows 3 different memtest programs, which one, there's some memtest86+ also shown, and one simple 'memtest'.... help!!!!!! Which do i use??? n00by query but ya do want the tests naa??

download memtest 86. Burn it on a bootable CD. Then during start up, go to BIOS and set your CD drive as primary booting device.

So, next time you boot with CD in drive, it will start up memtest.

LEt it complete 2 passes.... and you cant post screenies. What you have to do is to take a pic of it with a digi cam or cam phone and post that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back