FS: Samsung UCCC 2 x 1GB Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
vandal said:
Oh well, u did mentione u were interested... so what about it.. I got the stuff aright.... however I don't sit @ home all day to benchy (in fact I don't even benchy when I am sitting @ home :p )

Now seriously are you interested in a buy?

Like I mentioned in a PM (forgot to mention here perhaps) the only reason for sale is the fact that I have some DDR2 memory coming from US, and plan to dispose of 1 DDR based rig totally (the northwood 2.4 GHz one), and have 768 MB of ddr to sell with it (no one is going to buy 2gigs+768mb) therefore the memory for sale...
There are no problems whatsoever with the sticks, if you'll take my word for it... You wanted the stock tests, I did em, never tried benchying with 240 MHz, but that got done as well. If it hadn't I'd have said so, and promptly reduced the price by say 1K or maybe more.
In case you or anyone else is willing to buy PM me, since all this unnecessary commenting by karan among others is just killing time.... I happen to need the cash to purchase a monitor as well, since I now don't have one @ home.
I have no intention of tricking anyone. you could come over or whatever to see the memory if you were so inclined...

ok i am interested in buying it (for a friend) if u can give me a screenshot of 250 Mhz+ 3-4-4-8 2.7V screenie w/ CPU-z sceens showing:

1) cpu speed
2) memory spd
3) memory timings (via a64info or another cpu-z instance even)
4) dual memtest for windows screenie, or maybe a 3Dmark06 run even. 3D stable is good enough for me.

since all this unnecessary commenting by karan among others is just killing time....

I just said, THERE are accepted ways of posting these screenshots.....

I don't even benchy when I am sitting @ home :p

So i hear pride while saying this? FYI, what we are asking you to do is BACKUP ur claim of 250Mhz 3-4-4-8.. This is not called "Benchy" And dont confuse ignorance for bliss. This is www.techenclave.com, not www.lotsofmoneyenclave.gov.in

Now, if you can kindly give me those screenshots, we can take these further.

Oke... can u give me in writing a 100% guarantee that your "friend" will actually buy them. Or some proof that this friend exists??
Will post screenies then pucca, only be able to do so late next week though...

dude vandal no1 is gonna give u anything in writing. as karan said u opened your mouth n said that the ram does 250mhz at those timings. so u have to proove that atleast so that ppl will show interest.

ur thread has gone so long with so many crap posts including mine without any 1 really talking bout buying the stuff.

u said something in your 1st post. so proove it so that people will get interested in buying

vandal said:
Oke... can u give me in writing a 100% guarantee that your "friend" will actually buy them. Or some proof that this friend exists??
Will post screenies then pucca, only be able to do so late next week though...

actually my friend himself visited your thread (and said he has been seeing this since last couple of days) and backed off (unstated reason).... still you are open to give those screenshots i asked for.... for others sake.....

Karan said:
actually my friend himself visited your thread (and said he has been seeing this since last couple of days) and backed off (unstated reason).... still you are open to give those screenshots i asked for.... for others sake.....
OK.. like I said will take me 3-4 days.. workin even today @ office... but will do!
@ karu boy lets cut the fukkin sh1t.. I want to make a sale, now the ram wasn't doing more than 241 MHz at the stock volts.. so I need to overvolt it, right? now the stock is 2.5 right? will 2.6 do? Is 2.7 a risk?
btw the 500MHz was done on the 875, which has an option in the MSI utility to OC the memory, I think its called core cell... anyways u guys wanna see it done on the A8N SLI prm. So I keep volts @ 2.6~2.7 and then select DDR250 right?
yesterday even after selecting ddr250 (500) it showed 241 only in cpu-z..
hope I don't screw up the memory as I haven't fiddled with voltages in the BIOS yet.... will post results here, and abuse the sh1t outta u if something goes wrong..:tongue:

please no BS posts, I will do as u guys say, and post here
regards

well its suprising isint it when ones got so much hardware and suposedly has gone through loads of high end hardware but still dunno basic ocing.....

anyway, noone of my buisness, and keep the discussion clean.... :)

Rave said:
well its suprising isint it when ones got so much hardware and suposedly has gone through loads of high end hardware but still dunno basic ocing.....

anyway, noone of my buisness, and keep the discussion clean.... :)
Like I said rave if digit thought u or anyone else worth my job, you'd have it..:tongue:
sure i use office stuff and OC it too... you'll see some 'good' articles in the next few months... revamp everything is our plan... something for the techy too...
just that we're always more careful with our own stuff, whether we can afford a lot or less...
I repeat a little fun on a forum and writing for a mag are 2 very different things friend...incase u didn't know...
in case I started sounding a little irritated here's a lil :p to relieve the tension.

vandal said:
Like I said rave if digit thought u or anyone else worth my job, you'd have it..:tongue:
sure i use office stuff and OC it too... you'll see some 'good' articles in the next few months... revamp everything is our plan... something for the techy too...
just that we're always more careful with our own stuff, whether we can afford a lot or less...
I repeat a little fun on a forum and writing for a mag are 2 very different things friend...incase u didn't know...
in case I started sounding a little irritated here's a lil :p to relieve the tension.

well its more like when i read Digit, i can guess how talented their staff is... :p

and i was just curious about the OC thing coz u said u dont benchmark, and u say

coz even a basic overclocker knows how to bench, and its absolutely must to bench when one oc and what the safe volts are for ram proccy and the likes,

and good to know Digit is coming out with stuff for techie, wonder what they were covering all this while coz its been quite a while since i last read a Digit mag completly...

Rave said:
well its more like when i read Digit, i can guess how talented their staff is... :p
and i was just curious about the OC thing coz u said u dont benchmark, and u say

coz even a basic overclocker knows how to bench, and its absolutely must to bench when one oc and what the safe volts are for ram proccy and the likes,

and good to know Digit is coming out with stuff for techie, wonder what they were covering all this while coz its been quite a while since i last read a Digit mag completly...
Glad u mentioned that pal... see firstly I ain't been here long...
now I was a reader too, and we need more techy stuff, but there's this thingy that we have to cater to most of our readers and guess what the really geeky community doesn't figure, so we do more mundane articles like how to do this and how do get that...
Well, I have a lot of plans, and we got a newish team, revamped... ready to unload so as to say..
The tech community is also on our roadmap, but things happen slowly, the wheels as then say turn, don't spin :p
we're getting there, and if you like some of the articles in the coming few months... well you'll know who to thank..;)

Also I know a bit, but like to ask anyways... thats the way I am. not cautious or anything, just like to get opinions. As far as ocing goes, done a lot of mods even at office... even one intel HS mod (stock modded to a vandy special).. but most of my time goes in more mundane tasks....
personally I don't OC not because I can afford to buy new stuff, but because I don't believe in it.... I like having flaunt value goods, and if you have something that isn't running slow at stock why OC it anyway.
With no offense to any people here... most of the OC'ers are students (err chaos sorry bhaiji :p ) and so they're on a much stricter budget or parents have a say in what they buy... so the need for OC is there.. things like super pi, 3d marks, sisoft have never appealed to me much. All I do is when something gets slow, upgrade it... and when something new comes out, that I feel will be a significant and long term upgrade, giving me of course noticable speed n performance, I save up a bit more and go for it... Of course I have home funding too.. but am not a super rich guy... My 3 rigs represent buying 1 or 2 components every month or 2, steady since november 2002... Since I like comps so much, cannot give away even the oldest one.. Last year I bid my good ol P3 a fond adios, had it since 2001...

oooh I've ranted long enough...

those benchies will be served hot sir....

& apologies for any rudeness on this thread.... it would've saved me a lot of trouble too, if I had simply run CPU-Z in the background with the memtest running, but it said close all programs... and I obeyed... pathetic excuse i know... will disobey next time round! :)

^ ^ hehe looking forward to the new revamped articles, maybe u can throw in a free complimentry copy for me :D

and regarding the oc part, up ur side is correct but so is the thrill u get when u OC, its like car modding, with nitrous oxide or installing a turbo ;)

and best of luck finding a buyer, ill be on the lookout for someone myself :)

Rave said:
^ ^ hehe looking forward to the new revamped articles, maybe u can throw in a free complimentry copy for me :D

and regarding the oc part, up ur side is correct but so is the thrill u get when u OC, its like car modding, with nitrous oxide or installing a turbo ;)

and best of luck finding a buyer, ill be on the lookout for someone myself :)
headin home been a looong day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back