FS: SONIC XPERTVISION 9600GSO - 768MB DDR3 HDMI [2.5 years warranty]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Dear Friends,

Since i got GTX260 Core216 putting this graphics card on sale.

For Sale: SONIC OC EDITION XPERTVISION 9600GSO 768MB DDR3 with HDMI

Usage Duration (Type) : 5 months (sparingly gaming 1 hr a week)

• Purchase Date: 18th July 2008.
  • Used till 11th Jan 2009.
  • Reason for Sale: Got GTX260 216Cores.
I have the original bill and will be provided to buyer.

WARRANTY: Total 3 Years

WARRANTY left: 2.5 years

Specifications:

The Card:

Thanks for viewing this thread.

DISCLAIMER:

DO NOT CRAP OR POST ANY UNWANTED COMMENT.

ANY ISSUES COMMENTS/QUESTIONS/NEGOTIATIONS pls PM me and dont post here.

A special request to MODS to keep this thread clean :)

^ Mods pls clear up the above post. i very well know what to post and how to post. check out the 1st line of the thread

* SONIC OC EDITION XPERTVISION 9600GSO 768MB DDR3 with HDMI - WARRANTY: 2.5 Years left

My thread title is atleast better than other ppl. some only write 9600GSO or 9600GSO sale etc.. atleast mine is descriptive

So make sure ur not on weed and you aren't mod.. and dont pretend to be one :lol: I dont understand why do u make share ur unrequired useless knowledge everytime in each and every market threads? If i have to increase ur post counts, do it elsewhere.. I dont require ur advices until asked. :rofl:

Go!! be a mod 1st then post such posts...

BekarDawg (Bikerdawg)

AKA Bikenstein

[The characters in bold and the picture above is my personal affection between me and bikerdog so mods may not take it as a flaming or something]

not to take it as offensive. If mods delete my post, they have to delete the post above me too and viz.

I like dawgs- They are honest, loyal and intelligent; unlike your kind. :rofl:

It's lamers like you who crave for badges/posts/reps.

Like one doesn't need to be the Mayor to bring about a change in society, one needn't be a mod or try to act one to do some good here.

"Service to fellowbeings"- that's the basic duty of every member.
So be of some service and "bend over for all"- will ya!! That's all you are worth imho. :rofl:
While i will handle any warning/infraction/ban that comes my way, we all know how you handled the infraction you got- scumbag. :hap2:
And mods- this is flaming.

I love to flame nvidiab33ch's @$$. :lol:

Dont say Stumped, owned.. those are wannabe words for me and look whos talking!!

Who is scared of you Bikerdawg :) keep ur assumptions for urself.

Ur just a dowg many ppl are irritated by ur useless posts in market section and that doesnt show ur wit but makes you down the gutter drain :) ur quality of posts have decreased i must say and many say that.

Show ur wit and "Service to fellowbeings"- that's the basic duty of every member by selling this :)

^^ Help me sell this card!! promote it everywhere if u got goo in ur ass :laugh:

Be a vafadar bikerdowg and obey ur master and offer good service to fellowbings i.e me instead of posting useless scares :lol:

Be little matured dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back