FS : Sony Cybershot W120 camera with goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Disciple
Hii friends, this is my first post in market section so apologies if i dont follow the usual format:) ....

I am willing to sell my Sony Cybershot W120 camera which i purchased on 7.10.08. It had 12 months warranty then so it must be like 9 months warranty from now. I have got bill and everything included in the box plus few goodies.
Here is a short review Steves Digicams - Sony CyberShot DSC-W120 - Hands on Review
/*Link was posted wrong, so i edited it after 5 posts in thread at 10:33 PM on 7th Feb*/
Here is a short list of features if u dont feel like reading review:-
* Sony 7.2 Megapixel effective Super HAD CCD image sensor
* Carl Zeiss 4x Zoom (32-128mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
* Zoom-coupled optical viewfinder
* MPEG Movie: 640x480 VX Fine w/audio at 30fps (Memory Stick Duo Pro required)
* Auto, Program AE, plus 10 Scene modes
* Burst at 1.5fps (up to a max of 100 frames)
* Live histogram display in capture and playback
* 9 Area Multi-point AF; auto or selectable Spot AF point
* Face Detection technology
* "Smile Shutter" mode
* 2.5" TFT color (115,000 pixels) LCD Screen with Auto Brightness
* ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
* Noise Reduction: Automatically cleans up long exposure images
* Built-in flash with Auto, Fill, Red Eye Reduction and Slow Synch
* USB 2.0 Auto-Connect to host computer
* Powered by Li-ion rechargeable battery
* 15MB internal memory plus Memory Stick Duo / Duo Pro compatible (up to 16GB)
* DPOF and PictBridge direct-print USB compatible

The camera is perfectly new and totally scratchless LCD as i always put it in the cover. Also i dint get much chance to use it.

It cost me 8700/- (bill included), along with it i am including an original 1GB Sony MSPRoDuo which cost me 900/- (with bill and box) and an original Sandisk 1GB which cost me 600/- (with bill and box). I also purchased a high durability Camera W series cover that cost 300/- at Sony showroom.

Reason for selling:- I am buying a new electric guitar of Ibanez that costs me 30500/- so lil short on money. For me music rules over photography.

I am willing to sell this full bundle at a price of 7000/- including premium DTDC/BlueDart shipping(as per availability) to any place in India.

I an an old user from TD Forum and recently joined TE and hope for healthy environment. :hap2:

You can contact me at 9618237001 or at my landline 040-27158583, mobile preferably:D

Here are few pics (clarity not so good as shot using a HTC Prophet windows mobile :D)
image00015qf8.jpg

image00013dj8.jpg

image00009ki5.jpg

Hey Ionsachin.......welcome to TE.......

Not to crap your thread......but the link of the product at the Sony India page says that a 1GB Memory Stick is being offered for free :)......I guess you should not factor that in your cost :)

yeah.....if i remove that from the list(Rs. 900) and calculate then it sums up to ~9600 ...and i am making it much cheaper then tat....plus i have included price of premium shipping of BlueDart or DTDC, which will be around 300-400 bucks, so it is effectively around 6600/-

sorry i am backing out..... overpriced and not worth it for a 7.2mp....sony only has name ..much better cameras in this category.

thanks

the biggest problem is this dosent support AA batteries.....so need to carry da big heavy battery charger everywhere...also it onlt uses propritery usb cable so need to carry that too..... big bundle.

maybe you shud have tried canon??

Actually I bought it for regular shooting, and beleive me, i dint go out for vacation after i bought it, though i wondered about it before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back