FS: Sound Card + Universal Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u hold the bay for me coz i cannot do any transactions immediately.. i am getting married tomorow. i will make the payment if you can wait for a week or two i.e. as soon as i come back. this is the situation.but its your bay and your call.

victor4comp said:
can u hold the bay for me coz i cannot do any transactions immediately.. i am getting married tomorow. i will make the payment if you can wait for a week or two i.e. as soon as i come back. this is the situation.but its your bay and your call.

wow you are getting married tomorrow and using your pc today? paying your tributes is it :p Congrats man and sorry for the OT Nash :p

victor4comp said:

Its On hold for u Mate take ur Time.

Hi Dude....

If the sound card is still there thn i would like to buy it.....

PM me if its still available
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rave said:
wow you are getting married tomorrow and using your pc today? paying your tributes is it :p Congrats man and sorry for the OT Nash :p

thanks rave:)
i finally lost my bachlorhood...
hey nash thanks buddy for holding the bay for me..im back from my beautiful trip from Goa..can i have the account details i will deposit cash into ur account coz i dont have net banking.thank you once again...

regards
victor

Remote received. Awesome delivery time. Dispatched on 27th May from Bangalore. Delivered at 12noon on 29th May. Thanks Nash & DTDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back