FS: Surplus hardware sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can go for 19" CRT for 3500.
please let me know if you are interested. but i stay in Pune so you need to send it to me by volvo which daily come to pune.
Any warranty left or could you please describe any problem you are facing with it..

Frontech TV tuner box (external) with remote and box. 700 bucks only. -> I suppose this is connected via a USB port?

Quick answers:

1. Please send offers on my PM. I'm very clear on not negotiating on the thread. Would appreciate if you would adhere to that request. I cannot do couriers or despatching, I'm sorry, I don't have the time to do those things, and not inclined to move my butt too much. Just mark me down as a bad seller for that one point. In any case with stuff like this it's best you and see the stuff, and then close the transaction. What happens if it breaks on the way? What happens if it comes and there's a small pen mark in one place and you don't like it? etc, etc, etc, caveat emptor.

2. There is no problem with the CRT. I'm just not using it any more, upgraded to an LCD monitor. But no warranty either.

3. The Frontech tuner sits in between the VGA card and your monitor, or if you have a dual input LCD the PC stays on the DVI and the box can use the analog input. A PC is *not* required for this box to work, just a monitor and a cable connection. If you have only one input on your monitor, this can take a PC VGA input and route it to the output in the 'off' mode.

4. The story of the video card is: I buy from Prime. I use. It go bust. I send back and instead of taking the replacement, I take a 8800GTS. Replacement card (which is new piece) is lying at Prime, eventually money will come to my pocket, not Gulbir's. As of now, I'm still out on the purchase (not recovered my money).

Hi

No not on sale, sold off all my extras! I have 4, no Fenders though, more of an acoustic player myself. My only electric is a Tansen, bought from Chennai. Don't play it much though.

Which reminds me - I have a few extra set of Ernie Ball 9s which have been lying around unused for about two years. PM me if interested. Maybe I'll give them up at a mutually acceptable offer - I'm not gonna be using them as the electric don't get out much.

fit ur tansen wit some nice Pups ... maybe you'll start wanting to play it again..
i sure would...
Lolz... can i have 3 sets of strings ???
pmed u with my quote...

Hey ...! This sale still on .. ?

Sangram that keyboard still lying around ..? Get in touch if its there .. maybe I'll be around Santa Cruz on sunday or something ...

I took a break ya. It's still on, and all the items are still there for sale.

Sunday is good, but anytime before 4.30. There an F1 race after a month's break, and I'm sure not as hell gonna miss it.

It doesn't need software, it's an external device connected between a monitor and PC (doesn't interface with the PC, just in series with the normal monitor connection).

The reason I got it was to use as a tuner for my TV, which was an old model with only 30 channels. With the Frontech I was able to watch all channels.

It also works with a PC, but that's not its only application. It does not need any software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back