FS : Techcom SSD-TV-670 Internal TV Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1.5 year old Internal tv tuner for sale. Its in perfect condition and with all accessories that came with it. It is out of warranty though.

People form kolkata can pick it up from me . In that case shipping charges can be saved !
Specifications
PCI interface, Plug and Play
Support AV/S-Video input, capable of watching video of TV/Video
Tape/VCD/DVD/camcorder through PC
With Infrared Remote Control to watch/record TV
Resolution up to 720X576 for PAL, 720X480 for NTSC
Screen display channel and volume
Scheduled Recordings and Time Shift functions
Support encoding MPEG-1, MPEG-2 files
Support video play, image browse function
Support Still Image Snapshots, and save to BMP, JPG files in PC
Compatible with WINDOWS 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista

System Requirements:

Main board with available PCI slot(v.2.1)

Pentium III500 MHz or faster (1.7G or higher recommended)

Operation System: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista

PCI sound card or chipset

Image flip : Horizontal, Vertical

64MB of system memory (256MB or higher recommended)

DirectX 9.0 version or higher installed

5400 rpm IDE hard disk (7200 rpm IDE hard disk recommended)

16M display card or higher

CD-ROM

Features

SSD-TV-670 TV Tuner Card uses PHILIPS 7130 chipset, enables you to watch TV programs (Cable TV or Air TV) on PC and the receivable channels are up to 110.

The attached software allows you to set and rename your favorite channels. Plus, the completed functional remote control makes it convenient to watch TV on PC.

It can transfer and save the video captured from video recorder, camcorder, or other video sources into hard disk, or create and burn VCD by a CD burner.

The software supports snapshot. You can capture pictures to create your digital photo album, and you can share your works with friends via Internet.
Pament by Online transfer or deposit only. Package will be sent through DTDC Courier in original box pack only after realization of full payment.

Attachments

• Image(008).jpg
    Image(008).jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Image(013).jpg
    Image(013).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 110
yaahhh...tuners picture quality is very very good...even better than pinnacle 50i . It only looses out in the software that accompanies it...

spitfire said:
yaahhh...tuners picture quality is very very good...even better than pinnacle 50i . It only looses out in the software that accompanies it...

looses?
The only thing missing is the ability to go to a channel using numpad, otherwise its the best player.

is this compatible with Vista 64bits ?

...Also i dont think it'll work with the Set Top Box?? mine isnt using the co-axial cable.. mine works with the Red White Yellow wires... can u put some lights on this ?

Dude intrested ... just find the cost to ship to Bangalore and let me know.if its resonable send me ur Acc details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back