FS:Want to Sell this rig!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel P4 3.06Ghz Presscot - 1.7k

Gigabyte board GA-8I915Me-F6 wit both agp and pci express 16X slots-1.6k

Hynix Zion 1.5 gb ddr(1gb + 512mb) 333 Mhz Dual Channel ram - 1.2k + 650 - Rs. 1850

5150/- plus shipping as usual

Shipping = Rs. 200 (by air)

Grand Total = 5350/-

In other words you are expecting from a buyer to exchange your old Mobo+RAM+Proccy with New one better performing combo with 3yr warranty.

roadrippersid said:
no the price is decent one can use as a donwload rig on somethin i am running vista ultimate on this ...:bleh: :tongue:

Good Joke::rofl: :rofl: :tongue: :clap:

Why dont you give this to the old pc shop in exchange for something like a new hard drive or discount for the rig you want to buy. They might not give you c2d :p but should something which could be worth it.

The Sorcerer said:
Why dont you give this to the old pc shop in exchange for something like a new hard drive or discount for the rig you want to buy. They might not give you c2d :p but should something which could be worth it.

thats wat i am gonna do now give it to am dad s frn and me buyin a new rig..:) :S

ma dad s fren quoted damn less.. so up for sale .. individual parts also fine .. wont be sellin it off until i get ma rig...withiin 10-15 days ll get ma proc and ram.. got ma board today ...then ll sell my current rig off..:hap2: :eek:hyeah: Now PM me fellas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back