[FS] : XFX GTX 260, 216 Core Black Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey zanderzone, 2 probs...

1. i'm from mumbai

2. No Indian warranty. Shitz if this thing burns out, my US bough 6800GT did in a white cloud, then I'll feel real shitty!

hey where did my previous comment go?

Anyways do you deliver to mumbai dude? How much?

And you said you were going to find out about international warranty, any status on that?

nikrusty said:
hey where did my previous comment go?
Anyways do you deliver to mumbai dude? How much?
And you said you were going to find out about international warranty, any status on that?

XFX warranty is only 2 years if you have registered the card.. And only 1 year if its not registered within 30 days of purchase...
Warranty Information

The Life time warranty applies only if you live in US/Can and have registered the card within 30 days.

I know this for a fact as my card just died on me and I had registered my card right after I bought it.
XFX support said only 2 years warranty and unless you live in US/Can you dont get lifetime warranty.

Lemme know if there is a little scope of price reduction. I guess you are from delhi and since I am from gurgaon, we can deal in person.

PM me your best offer.

Was going through the reviews. Found this: You get a driver CD, cable comparison guide, a 'I'm gaming do not disturb' placard to hang on your door during long gaming sessions, a nice installation tips booklet, a quick installation guide, a DVI/VGA adapter, a molex-to-PCIE power adapter, HDMI adapter and two other things.

Is it all available ? (and the free Far Cry 2)

^ yes, comes with everything [except a molex-to-PCIE power adapter], however, please do not lowball.... my last offer was final with shipping at actual via DTDC :)

thoTna.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back