funny usernames @ TE.

^lol @ safina..

& there was a day when apparantly techboi's id was unbanned...& he created a thread "I'm back" .. & when he was banned again within 5 mins..:lol::rofl:!

my nick actually means ticket in japanese or chicken in dutch(had to google) .... but its actually how i am called at home :p ...its a short form of my another nickname ,weird but this is my nick all over the internet too

For some strange reason i thought ur name was a play on chop suey.

f|occi hehe, yeah that's curious name.

one f|occus, many f|occ-eye

i have used ids like babu_bislery ,osama_bin_laden and slow_poison(dedicated to steve buknor for giving sachin tendulkar out when he wasnt when he was my favourite) on indiatimes chat....

For TE i thought its better to be decent now...

I remember your name for one simple reason.

On another board, maybe a yr or two ago, some one asked which dvd writer would be best to get. There were prolly 30 answers, your's was the only one that recommended a BenQ.

How curious, this one is little different, which after researching it, was what i ended up with. Best damn buy at the time.

Thanks

blr_p said:
I remember your name for one simple reason.

On another board, maybe a yr or two ago, some one asked which dvd writer would be best to get. There were prolly 30 answers, your's was the only one that recommended a BenQ.

How curious, this one is little different, which after researching it, was what i ended up with. Best damn buy at the time.

Thanks
Aww. That's so nice. :)

I know he wasn't talking to me. :p

Back