FutureBazaar Flat 100 off Deals and Coupons

Namaste xxx,
Thank you for contacting Future Bazaar.
This is with reference to your below email regarding order number xxxxxxxxx. Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced by you in your efforts to transact on our web-site. The recent experience you had is really unfortunate and I assure you that the same will not be repeated.
I have checked the same and confirm that, the product was dispatched from our warehouse by Quantium Solutions courier having airway bill number xxxxxxx but due to airline security the entire shipment was off loaded as such our Logistics Partner were unable to deliver the product at your shipping address and hence the same has been returned to us.
Further, I regret to inform you that, we will not be able to re dispatch the product and hence the amount charged against the order will be refunded from our end.You will receive a communication once the refund is done against your order.
I will be very much grateful for your patience and co-operation in this matter. In the meantime, if you require any further assistance, please do write back to us and I will be glad to help you.
Best Regards,

Ajay Parekh

Team Customer Support

Same mail for both my orders... Damn FB... No more shopping from them... I don't know when they will refund my meager amount though...

^^ Well, with FB having Rs. 100 shipping charges for orders below Rs. 1000, these type of coupons are of hardly any use. I am sure numbers of orders will go drastically down with this extra 100 to be spent on shipping.

Back